He HAS To Be On Medication

Princeton's P.O.V.

Scene: At a private basketball court with the boys.

I'm so tired. Dodging Ray Ray and Prodigy from left to right making my way to the goal. I took my position with Roc and caught the ball and shoot it in the hoop. Score! I looked to my left and saw Ray Ray running with the ball , not dribbling , just running. Damn traveler. I shook my head and went back to the game. The score was now 56-50 after I shot my three-pointer. I ran with my hair slipping from my head band and swatted the ball out of Ray's hand, as Roc ran and shot in another three-pointer. Score baby! I walked over to Roc while Ray doing check point , and gave him a high-five. 10 seconds in the game , and no way for them to catch up. Sighing as I saw Prodigy throw in a two-pointer. 5 seconds and its our time to shine. Blocking Prodigy from getting to Roc as he shot in a two-pointer. Yes baby! Another shot. The buzzer went off loud as we all jumped in terror.

Prod: The hell Walt , was that really called for?

Walter: Kinda .

He said as he shrugged and walked over to us patting Ray roughly on the back.

Walter: Y'all have fun gettin' y'all's asses beat by Prince and Roc?

He said while looking at Ray and Prodigy as we walked out.

Ray: It wasn't fair ! I think they were cheating ! I wanna rematch!

He demanded as we stood beside the bus , leaning on the side.

Prince: Is the widdle baby mad that he got his ass beat in basketball?

I said in a baby voice. Picking on Ray.

He looked at me with any evil eye and flipped me off. I gasped dramatically and laughed.

Roc: Um . . I'm getting on the bus .

He said as he walked up the steps and closed the door behind him.

Walter: Who pissed in his kool-aid ?

Prod: No idea , but lets go see , or at least go inside !

Walter: Well y'all do that ! I'm gone , see you guys later !

We all yelled 'bye Walter' before walking on the bus.

Ray was the first one and he saw Roc laying in the middle of the floor , bawling some tears.

Prince: What the hell is wrong with you?

I questioned astonished by him laying on the ground.

Roc: I can't take it anymore.

He hopped up from the ground and went to his bunk , grabbed all of his clothes and dumped them in front of Tierra's room.

We all walked over and stood behind him waiting for him to open the door.

Prod: Are you gonna open it or not?

Just then , after those words, he busted open the door , to see the room decorated in nothing but cookie monster and hello kitty.

{A/N: Okay , I'm a HUGE Hello Kitty &'d Cookie Monster fan ! Like I have almost everything from them , but a cookie monster backpack that I've been scavenging for ! But , enough about me , back to the story. }

Roc: Oh.My.Gosh.

He said as he gazed around the room. He spun around sprawled out on the bed , laying in between Cookie Monster and Hello Kitty.

Roc: This is heaven !

Prince: Again , what the hell is wrong with you ?

Ray: I think he's on medication

He said as he leaned over in my ear.

Prince: We has to be on medication.

Prod: We need to get him out of here , He's going through a menopause.

We all walked over to him and pulled him by his arms and took him to the game room.

He laid him on the couch and he just sat there looking at the ceiling.

Prod: Explain , now.

Amber's P.O.V.

I picked up my Gatorade and took a sip of it. We had just finished our routine we were doing for the audition. Out of the blue , Taylor and Tierra's phones went off and the looked at each other confused.

They looked at their phones and shot their heads up.

Taylor: We gotta go !

Tierra: Y'all go get changed and meet us at the park at 6 , Its 4:30 now so you have an hour and thirty.

Taylor grabbed Destiny's arm and Tierra grabbed Asia's arm and they flew out of the studio.

KeKe: I'm surprised they even grabbed their arms.

Lia: Right.

Nia: Where are we going to change at ?

Amber: Wanna go to my house since it's like down the street?

Lia: Yea lets go.

We all picked up our bags and walked out the studio.

I wonder what its going to be like when we finally meet them.

Taylor's P.O.V.

We dashed up the steps of the bus only to find the boys sitting down , already dressed watching television. I looked back at Tierra and she looked at me confused. I pulled out my phone and went back to the message I had gotten earlier from Prodigy. I looked over at them confused as they just looked at us.

Tierra: Why did you text us telling us to 'come to the bus its important' if you just sitting her relaxing?

Prod: We wanted to see how long it would take you to get back here , and plus we need a group meeting.

Taylor: About ?

Ray: We have some problems that need to be taken care of.

Taylor: Okay?

We sat down and looked over at the boys.

Prince: The time is now?

Roc looked down at his phone to check the time.

Roc: 4:45

Ray: I second that!

Prince: And we are now starting the meeting.

Prod: We gathered you girls and fellows up today , because there has been a lot of hatred going around. We have have some complaints from people on this bus , and they were going through a rough time earlier , trying to handle the situation. So we are going to split up into 4 groups of 2 and rotate so we can get this problem solved.

Prince: The guys are going to pick their person first, and you will be talking for 15 minutes at the most.

Just then the boys stood up and Prince took my hand , Prodigy just sat there and looked , while Roc went over to Tierra and pulled her to stand up and hugged her tightly while she just stood there , and Ray went and grabbed Asia. Leaving Destiny and Prod still sitting down. Ray and Asia went to their room , Roc and Tierra went to her room , and me and Princeton went into the kitchen.

This is gonna be a long day.

_________________________________________________

Blehh .

I forgot to mention something in the last couple of chapters.

I would love it if everyone would go to PrincetonsMainChick's page and check out her new story '

Nothing's Gonna Stop Me ~ A Mindless Behavior Fan Fiction' I'm pretty sure she would love it if you

Comment , Vote , anf Fan ! (Same here.)