Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen - "I may have kissed him..."

Continuation of Friday Night

"I may have kissed him."

"YOU KISSED!" Cora screams.

"Oh please say it louder I think there's an elderly woman down the street who didn't hear you!" I exclaim and wave my hands in exasperation.

She winks at me while I shove skittles in my mouth cuddling a pillow.

"So?" Chloe says looking at me expectantly.

"So what?" I ask which a mouthful of skittles making my question just one long noise. I swallowed down the skittles, them scratching my throat a little as they slid down.

"So what?" I asked again shrugging my shoulders.

"How was it?" Chloe exclaims, lifting her hands then slapping them back down in exasperation.

"It was... Good." I reply a smile on my face looking down.

"Good? That's all you're gonna give us!" Cora practically shouts at me.

"Okay it was hot! And amazing! Is that what you wanna hear?" They all nod their heads in unison and I roll my eyes just about to reply when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." I say and rush down the stair to except their interrogation.

And Jessie's standing there. Crying her eyes out and looking pleadingly at me.

Jessie's POV
Please answer the door. I really need you Sam. I'm sorry. I say in my head silently begging her to help me.

The door opens and she stands there shocked, then it turns to slight anger and I sob even harder. She hates me I was wrong and she hates me.

"Come in the girls are upstairs." She says sympathetically giving in. I smile at her.

"Thanks Sam, I know you don't want to see or talk to me but I need my friends." She smiles and hugs me dragging me up the stairs.

We binge on comfort food and I tell them how I caught Austin with Madison when I went to surprise him for our anniversary. They all say their sorry apart from Sam which I understand, I say sorry to her multiple times during the evening and she just silently hugs me.

"I can't believe I was so stupid, especially after you warned me Sam. I should've just broken up with him then! But I really thought he had changed you know, he was always good to me so I never suspected anything. I'm sorry Sam." All the girls look at her obviously waiting for her to accept me back into the group.

"I just wanted to protect you Jessie, I was trying to be a good friend but you ignored me." My shoulders sink and I get up to leave knowing she doesn't want me here.

"But..." She saying sighing. "I forgive you, your one of my closest friends and I don't know what I'd do without you." She says smiling at me.

I tackle her on her bed saying "thank you" multiple times.

The next thing I know Chloe has screamed 'bundle' and I'm being crushed by three teenage girls who, despite their thin figures, are exceptionally heavy!

But I don't mind because I have my friends back.

Saturday Afternoon

Sam's POV
I until noon as we staying up all night talking to Jessie. I scramble over the seemingly dead bodies strewn across my bedroom floor. I have a quick shower then blow dry my hair just to annoy my friends and get them up.