Greys Anatomy

.i woke up the next morning with a headache smaller than the one I had yesterday but not by much. I looked around and groaned. I had been here a week and I was going insane. sure moriarty came to see me two or three times a day but he was a criminal. he had enough blood on his hands to be his own plasma center.
That and he had made my life difficult along with Sherlock. I loved the man, it was just a mistake really forgetting to check on me those few days. he probably just assumed I was alright since it was just me.

I was living in fear in this huge mansion. the fact that it was a mansion, to someone who had never lived anywhere outside of one room apartments, dorms, and a one floor three bed two bath house along with all the other tiny houses by it.
Everything felt wrong.
The endless hot water and how the temperature of the room seemed to be just right for everything else. there was someone at my aid for everything, no need to stretch too far to grab anything.
My dad had died four years ago and I never want to speak to any of my remaining family for reasons that shall be said plainly as they are supermodels and have kids while I am a twenty eight single pathologist.
My mother thought I was a living dissapoint since the day I turned nine and dissected my first frog.
Moriarty had put something on my night table. groaning I sat up and looked at it.
'Greys Anatomy' it said. My mind instantly went to the TV show but no, it was a copy of the medical book from the 19th century where the show got its name.
It was in such good shape, I'd always wanted a copy of my own but the books were always so expensive. I looked closer at the fine print below the title 'FIRST EDITION'
I gasped just imagining the cost of the book in front of me. I backed away slowly wandering away from it. the room was beautiful, and everything seemed to be just as expensive as the book, it was terrifying. Although I hated him, I admit it felt nice to have someone looking over me in a caring matter. the kidnapping part did put a damper on my happiness though.
I found that I had a whole floor to myself, which was incredible. their were beautiful exotic flowers in every room.
Even with all their experience and beauty my sisters could never dream of this kind of luxury. I smiled at this, then I remembered Sherlock and began crying again.