EMERGENCY UPDATE!!!!

This isn't an actual update, I'm sorry but i really need some major assistance

Okay fanfic readers i am losing my sanity quickly and I need your help.

Mainly this goes to you tumblr users because thats what this is about.

In a short summary this is what happened.

I tried to log into my account with my email onto my PC the normal thing. Only I found out the account wasn't actually under the only email I ever use. Instead another account was present under the disgusting name of freshbeardmagazine. YUK!! (its a fine name, just not under my account.)

My own personal account is Potionsinmotions, or something akin to that name. The profile pic is of a rainy street if I remember correctly. its filled with nerdy Marvel love, paintings, quotes, and one rant about Twilight. I need all of you to get there and try to spread the news of the tragedy of what has occured. Also this is me sacrificing my tumblr identity and the fact that I was about to start a poetry unit on there. If all goes to plan updates will be frequent on that website in the future. As payment, and I'm tired so this sounds awful, I will update each and every fanfiction on these websites sometime in the next two weeks. That means the fanfics where it has been literal months of dead silence will get a continuation. I will regret this promise later but I am desperate. As in I have had three panic attacks in the past hour kind of desperate.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

my tumblr life is my second priority next to all of you.

I will give announcements if anything changes.

Sincerely,

Potion in motion.