Chapter 4

Zeira: You don't know my borther Ash, he might be handsome but he's scary!!! (>.<)

Ellia: Plus he have a severe sis con. 

Rion: Zeira my cute sister! ♥

Zeira: Bro-brother! I'm sorry I forgot to return your drawing materials.

Rion: Yeah, Yeah.. Because of that I just need to stand outside for 2 hours. But since you are my cute sister I will forgive you.

Zeira: Really brother?

Rion: Yes. That is if you will make a bento for me for a month. *he laughs.*

Ashrene's POV: What the hell? He's really good loooking bur his personality... is just too weird. I don't get him.:

Zeira: Ehhh?! One month?! (TT^TT)

Rion: Yep, Remember your brother was punished bec. of those materials.

Zeira: i got it.

Rion: *Pats Zeira's head and smiling warmly.*

Ashrene's POV: Oh well when he smile like that he really make my heart skips a beat~ Ehhhh!!! Noo! I can't feel something like that to this weird senpai *senpai=upper class man/senior  in Japanese*

Rion: *Noticed Ashrene.* Btw Lia and Zei I think your friend is not feeling well, her cheeks are red. 

Ellia: Oh now you mentioned it. Asherene you have a fever?

Asherene: N-no! I'm fine.! *for some reason her voice is louder than necessary.*

Ellia: Well you really don't need to shout. *then she look at Rion* Btw. sempai, she's Ashrene Denisse Bezoude, Zeira's new classmate and our new friend.

Rion: Oh! It's nice my cute sister have another friend other than Lia and tha bastard *Gione*. Btw sorry if i forgot to introduce my self. I'm Rion Pollux Luhan, nice to meet you Asherene. *he smiled warmly.*

Asherene: *still blushing* Nice to meet you too sempai. *The two of them shakes hands.*

Ashrenes POV: His hands are big and warm, somehow I feel fluffy and for some reasons my heart is still beating wildly. Is this love at first sight?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ledah: *decided to rest to her room* I definitely no longer have feelings for him. I think going to this school is a bad idea. *sighs*

*She saw her laptop and decided to write a story.*

(While writing story suddenly she remember the past)

Ledah and Aleister are both seven years old. They are fifth degree cousins. Aleister's dad visted their mansion together with his son and the two played together.

Ledah: *Playing doll house by herself.*

Aleister: Ledah right?

Ledah: *nods*

Aleister: Playing alone is boring. Want to play hide and seek with me? 

Ledah: *smiled and nod*

Aleister is the IT so Ledah as a little girl it's her first time to play games with someone. She's really excited that she decided to hide inside the forest near their mansion.

Ledah: *giggling* For sure Aleister will have difficulty in finding me.

She saw a tree and decided to climb it, it's her first time climbing a tree but she was able to manage.

_____________________________________________________

Aleister finished counting 1-10 and started looking for Ledah.

Aleister: Where the hell did she hide? *He alreay look over the mansion but didn't found her. Then he noticed the forest.* Don't tell me? *His chest thumping so hard* Damn! I forgot to tell her that we will only play inside the mansion. *Young Aleister run and shouting for her name, trying to find her.*

_______________________________________________________

Ledah: It's already been hours but Aleister still didn't find me. Maybe I can go ahead and go to the post and it will be my win. *She smiled.*

Ledah tried to go back but the brach that she's holding suddenly broke and she fell, and she sprained her ankle.

Ledah: Owie, it hurts. *She started to cry.*

_______________________________________________________

Aleister: Shoot where the hell is she?! *frantic* Ledah?! Ledah?! You can come out now, I admit defeat! Ledah?! *still no andswer, he decided to walk further and then after awhile he heard someone crying* Ledah?!

Ledah: Aleister?! Aleister I'm here! Help me! huhuhu! 

Aleister rushed towards her and found her lying on the ground.

Ledah: My ankle hurts.. huhuhu.. cannott... stand..

Aleister: Don't worry I will carry you.

Ledah: Ehh?! But I'm heavy.

Aleister: Don't worry, I'm a guy so I'm strong!

Ledah: It's already dark, Aleister I .. don't know the way... back huhu.. I'm scared.

Aleister: Don't wory I managed to memorized the way. I will take you home. *Aleister then carried the crying Ledah.*

Ledah: *She's looking at  him. His face full of determination. *Sorry.. *She mumbled.*

Aleister: *Smiled warmly* No, It's my fault not telling you that we can only play inside your mansion. Oh! I can see the exit Ledah! I told you we can go home. *Smiling widely*

Ledah: *she can hear her young heart beating wildly, somehow it's difficult to breath but strange because she don't dislike it. "Yeah!" *smiles and kissed Aleister cheeks.*

Aleister: *Blushed*

________________________________________________________

Pierre: *reading at what  she's typing on her laptop.* That kid on your story is really stupid. How can she hide inside the forest?! And even climb a tree?! Annoying!

Ledah's flow of thoughts were cut off because of Pierre's comment.

Ledah: Stupid?! Annoying?! * her face is red because of anger. She didn't realized that this brute entered the room and started reading what she's typing!

Pierre: Yeah. Stupid. I kinda pity the little boy who decided to play with that loner. That kid doesn't have common sense. Anyway I didn't know that you're a writer.

Ledah: *Saved the rough draft and shut off her PC. And went inside the bathroom. She can no longer stay even for 1 second with that guy. How could he call the 7 years old her stupid, annoying and no common sense?! Well she admits it's quite true but she's young at that time. And How dare he mock her story?! That was the time that she had her first love!!!*  That person! Unforgivable!

__________________________________________________________

Ledah shut the bathroom door voilently.

"Oh no! She's mad! Seems it's not only a fictional story." Pierre smiled shippishly.