Unlimited Love

• Dedicated to Mary Rose Santiago

 Chapter 1:

Ledah is a part time writer, she is working part time not because she have to, but because she wants to. She is indeed a bookworm and the type who loves to write, her part time job is a secret she’s using a pen name to hide her identity. One night she’s staring at the screen of her laptop, she’s been like that for an hour now, obviously she’s having a mental block.

Ledah: Oh come on Ledah think . . . *think, then type* Oh no, this story is just too common . . . *she delete what she typed awhile ago* Oh gosh . . . what to do?

(She shut off her laptop and disappointedly went to her bed)

{St. Bernadette All Girls School; 2-Anemone class room}

Ashrene: (Ledah’s best friend, she’s the only one who knew that Ledah is a writer with the pen name of Leto.) What? Mental block?

Ledah:  *Frowns* Yeah, I’ve been like that for two days now . . . and I’m bothered. What to do Ash? *she eyed her friend helplessly*

Ashrene: You can’t write anything at all?

Ledah: I can think of a story but I find it ordinary and it lacks appeal. Know what, I want to write something different.

Ashrene: You are sick of action?

Ledah: Not really. I just want to try other genres, I already wrote sci-fi, horror, action, etc. But my frustration started when I checked my inbox and a fan asked me to write a romance novel.

Ashrene: Then write one.

Ledah: Duh . . . as if I already experienced being in love, were in an all girls school you know. And I haven’t seen people in love. My parents are busy and always in abroad so I’m afraid if I’ll base the story about them the novel will just get fucked up.

Ashrene: Use your imagination friend, and you have read tons of romance novel but you can’t still not write one? *amazed*

Ledah: Well it’s the first time that someone asked me to write another genre so I’m quite serious about it, I want to do my best you know, I want my story to be exciting and I want to feel it my self.

Ashrene: *smiles* In short, you want to fall in love?

Ledah: Well not really, I mean I only see girls but it’s been a decade since I saw a man you know. *note: she’s the type that doesn’t watch movies or dramas she preferred reading*

Ashrene: I feel you. Your parents are so strict I am having the idea that they want you to be a nun.

Ledah: Then what shall I do Ash? *helpless*