Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Mariika Miku Santos

{Boy’s Dorm; Pierre’s room}

Pierre: *Is speaking with Alesteir through the phone* Ne Aleister that Leicester is your cousin right? I mean that Ledah and Leicester are just one person right? *He said plainly looking at the luggage in the floor.*

Aleister: Yeah. *chuckles* Really she never changed a bit.

Pierre: Why did you allow her dress as a guy?

Aleister: Well I really was surprised that she’s the so called male transferee, but anyways I think she’s up to something and it’s seem so fun so I ride in. And I really misses my cousin so It’s ok and I’m not afraid that she have to sleep together with a guy in one room since her room mate is you Pierre.

Pierre: *Sighs* It’s like you’re telling me that I’m not a man.

Aleister: *Chuckles* That’s not what I mean bastard. It’s because I trust you. By the way how did you know that she’s a she and plus my cousin?

Pierre: Well let’s say that there’s nothing that can be hidden from me.

Aleister: Really. Ne take care of my cousin.

*Someone knocks*

Pierre: Speaking of the devil, I’ll hang up now. *He ended the call and opens the door.*

Leicester: Pierre? So you’ll be my room mate.

Pierre: Ah . . . come in, I’ll help you with you things.

Leicester: Ah, thanks.

{Girls Dorm}

Ashrene: Hmmm . . . Ledah that girl I wonder if she’s ok? *She whispers* Ah, this will be my room, I wonder who will become my room mate? Hmmm *She knocked at the door. The door swung open* Hi! I’m Ashrene Denisse Bezoude, I’ll become your new room mate. *She smiled.*

Precious: Ahh . . . come in Ashrene!

*Precious helped her with her stuffs then they sat in each others bed.*          

Precious: I haven’t introduced my self yet ne? *smiles*

Ashrene: Ah yeah! We were too occupied organizing my stuffs. *She said, brushing her hair with her fingers.*

Precious: I’m Precious Opiolle. I’m in class 3-A. *She smiled sweetly*

Ashrene: So you’re my senior? Hmmm I’m in 2-A by the way.

Precious: Ah! It’s like having a little sister ne? I always want a younger room mate since I really want a little sister. I’m an only girl I have two older brothers so, is it ok if I’ll treat you like my younger sis Ashrene?

Ashrene: It’s ok Precious, I also want an older sibling anyways, I only have a younger sis so . . . *She said blushing.*

Precious: Ne Ashrene are you related to the other transferee?

Ashrene: You mean Leicester? Ah yeah, he’s a distant cousin. *She smiled.*

Precious: Ahhh . . .

Ashrene: Wait I need to help Ledah, might as well ask Precious if she already have someone she likes so that I can help Ledah get an idea. *She faced Precious* Ah Precious … can we talk some girly stuffs?