TWENTY SEVEN | REAL LIFE

"WELL SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE COMPLETE SHITE," Summer said while looking at a stressed Sebastian, he was trying to smile for Summer, but it was hard for him considering he was thinking about the stupid article. "Hey," he plainly said and got her luggages. "Are you alright?" Summer asked, catching up with Sebastian's pace. She obviously knew why Sebastian was in a shitty mood, she just pretended to be concerned.

Sebastian just shrugged and tried to smile, as usual. He, as much as he wanted to, didn't want to ruin this trip for Summer, but he can't really help it. The article ruined him, it was obvious. He didn't know how his publicist will handle this since they didn't really encounter such rumor before. "I am, I guess. Something happened earlier but you shouldn't worry about it," he said, putting the bags on the trunk of the car. "Besides, all I want is for you to enjoy the place, I don't want to stress you," he added, closing the trunk. 

Summer almost wanted to laugh at Sebastian's pain. It was evil, she knew that. Summer was about to go inside the car when her phone suddenly vibrated continuously, indicating someone was calling her. She knew who it was. "Seb, let me take this call," she excused herself, Sebastian nodded, obviously not in his normal state and started the car.

The girl walked a few paces away from the car, making sure the coast was clear before she started accepting the call and talking to the man opposite of the phone call.

"It was a success."

"I figured, he looks like a mess. I couldn't
have thanked you better."

"Oh you don't have to, just tell me if

you want to cause more chaos. It's,

apparently, my specialty."

"Very well. It was nice knowing I came
here in the States, a good news enveloping
me. It feels warm, and evil by the way."

"I know, Summer. Now please, do what
y

ou're supposed to do."

"Cause more destruction to his career, I
k

now. If you leave me be, I will actually

do my best."

"Goodbye, Summer."

"Goodbye."

SUMMER WALKED BACK TOWARDS THE CAR a smirk on her face. Before entering the car, she noticed Sebastian, a few tears in her eyes. She felt bad deep deep down, but of course being the evil, menacing, bitch she is, she pushed it away.

"You're not telling me something," she told Sebastian, who wiped a few tears from his eyes. "It's just.. this shitty article popped out of social media saying some untrue bullshit," he admitted. Sebastian laughed sadly and looked at Summer, a hint of hope in his eyes. "Maybe you can take my mind out of it?" he asked the girl, who nodded. "I sure hope so, Winter. I don't like you seeing so upset," she replied, putting a comforting hand on Sebastian's. The man nodded and started the engine, driving away from the airport and towards his apartment.

"GUYS, I AM TELLING YOU, SHE IS NO GOOD," Chris declared. Chris Evans was standing in his living room, along with his few friends who was sitting around him. Elizabeth, Jeremy and Robert looked at him confused. "What do you mean now, Christofuck?" Elizabeth asked him, crossing her legs. Chris looked at her, an expression of disbelief in his face. "What do I mean? Can't you see? This dumbass article appeared when Summer decided to come here in the US," he replied, earning a funny look from Jeremy and Robert.

"Come on, dude. Are you serious? Look at her!" Jeremy said, getting his phone and pulling up a photo of Summer and Sebastian while they were in London. "She is a literal ray of sunshine!" Robert quipped, gaining approval from Jeremy and Elizabeth. Anthony, on the other hand, agreed with Chris.

"A literal ray of sunshine that could melt Sebastian's winter," he said, a serious look on his face.

Chris high-fived Anthony and looked at the other three. "See? That's what I'm talking about," he said. Jeremy just shook his head and stood up, probably going to leave Chris' place to hang out with his daughter. "Just tell me if all hell breaks loose, I'm not gonna be surprised if that happens," he said. Elizabeth sighed, following Jeremy's steps. "Me too, I'm tired of this," the girl added, disappointing Chris.

He honestly thought Lizzie would be on their side, considering she's a girl and she could've known what Summer was planning. Didn't she have that gut feeling? Or maybe that was just Chris and Anthony's feelings?

"I'm just saying we just have to be prepared for what's about to happen. I mean, Sebastian has gone through shit with his relationships, literally. We just want the best for him," Anthony said, obviously upset for his friend. If Sebastian faced shit again with this relationship, he wouldn't know what to do. He knew Sebastian was tired, he just kept giving it a shot as he wanted a piece of love. He knew Sebastian felt like he didn't deserved to be loved because of all the things happening to him.

Robert looked at the two then looked down on his shoes before sighing. "Alright, I'll help with this.. shit," he said, earning a grin from the two friends. "I'll get some investigators and I'll add my publicist to help Sebastian. I don't want to see him like this," the old man's voice oozing with sadness.

"He doesn't deserve this."

"He doesn't deserve all the shit he went through, that's for sure."

-

I FELT LIKE I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY
TO WRITE I AM SO SORRY AND FOR
NOT UPDATING TOO!

Anyways please check out my GIF
SERIES BOOK, PLANET GOD DAMN,
YOU CAN REQUEST THERE  DONUT
BE SHY!