World War III - Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Ethan*

There was absolutely no way I was going to let Adele get cosy with that stupid moron! So I rushed outside, grabbed a huge rock then went back to my room and chucked it trough her window. Yeah, I felt good when I saw I interrupted them. Adele was my gir- alien, even if I hated her guts. My grin turned into a huge frown when Alien and Moron walked out. I didn't really think they would go to another room. It was stupid of me, I guessed. I was undeniably and single-handedly capable of discovering Alien's deep, dark secret, yet I was not able to figure that Alien and Moron could go to another room. Oh, Dear Lord, why is it that this magnificent brain of mine is only proficient enough to see half the picture, I thought.

*Ebony*

Only one thing was on my mind; Ben. Who was he? What did he want? Should I be scared for my life? Did my shirt clash with my shoes? So many questions, so little answers.

"Ma'am, your room is ready if you wish to pack," Sam announced. I just nodded my head and sat up. I walked into my room. The glass on the floor was gone, and my fluffy, pink carpet was wet. Yes, pink was my favourite colour. I loved hot pink and occasionally, black.

"I can take it from here," I said in a rather depressing tone.

"We'll be outside your door," Liam said.

They walked out of my room and I shut the door. I knew they wouldn't let me lock it. I walked to my window and there was no glass. Instead, there was a clear, plastic sheet. I ran my fingers along the plastic. I sighed and walked to my bed. I grabbed a suitcase from underneath it and started packing.

After a while, I finished packing, but the same questions lingered in my mind. I creaked my door open. I peaked at Sam and Liam. Sam was on the phone.

"She's fine now. She's packing her bags in her room, but you must know that I saw someone creeping around the bushes after the whole rock incident," Sam said into the phone. Who was he talking to? Could it have been my mother?

"We will, Ma'am. Rest assured," he said. Ma'am? It was definitely Mum. Where was she? Was she OK?

I leaned in too close to the door and it swung open. Uh-oh, I thought. I fell to the floor and looked up. I smiled sheepishly at them. Think, Ebony, think, I chanted in my mind.

"You two have nice shoes," I complimented as I looked at their feet and took in their black dress shoes. I looked back up and saw their stern expressions. You can do better than that, I told myself.

"Liam, your right shoe lace is untied," I said as I fiddled with the lace, trying to untie it. No, no, no, no! Think besides shoes, I urged myself.

"I think I saw those shoes at Target one day. They were 30% off," I said. Damn my uncontrollable obsession with shoes, I cursed.

"OH. MY. GOSH! Guess what?" I yelled as I stood up. They seemed alert, all of a sudden.

"What is it?" they asked frantically.

"I think I saw some creepy person lurking around in the bushes near my window!" I lied and smiled when I saw them run into my room. "By the way, bring my suitcases into the guest room once you finish catching the intruder."

I walked into the Guest room just in time to hear the tearing of plastic. I shut the door and dropped myself on the bed. Oh, how I wished this Ben would turn out to be Ben Affleck and ask me to be the heroine of his new movie. I had two options; do extensive research and find out about Ben, or I could ask Mum. It was a tough decision so I decided to sleep on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one was short and mainly a filler.

I was planning on making it much longer but it would have taken ages

considering I don't have my laptop and my bro wanted me off his comp so he could go on.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

xox.

Adorkable