#1

---Nialls POV---

I woke up from something blaring in my ear. It was my alarm clock that read that it was 6:00 a.m.

After I got up I went to the shower and did what I had to do. I got dressed in a white t-shirt and some black skinny jeans and my white high tops. When I was done with my business in the bathroom which was to brush my teeth, shower and clothed myself, I was done.

I went down stairs to see that my parents already left for work so I ate an apple for breakfast. I grabbed my keys and headed off for school.

---In school... last class---

I saw my girlfriend, Diana, walk in so I made room for her to sit next to me. When she had came over she had two of her friends with her that I didn't pay attention to, but I knew one was named Georgia Rose, as she liked to be called,.

All I wanted to do is get out of class and go back home. I was so lucky that the bell rang before I got crabby.

---After school---

After school I was hanging out with my four best mates , Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. We all have tatoos that make us look badass but we aren't that bad.

When the boys were talking I started to think. Thinking about who that other girl was that was with Diana. I couldn't help to think that she was pretty cute. Guess I'll find out who she is later....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•