#2

---Tessies POV---

He looked straight at her! Why does he look right though her like she's not there?

Niall and Diana NEED to break up!! Niall and Lily would look way better than them two together!

But here I am with two of my best friends Haley Walker and Kaylee Gartner. Haley likes Louis, but she has a boyfriend that she loves, his name is Traven, and KayLee likes Harry. I think I've seen him look at her, but she never sees it. :)

I like Liam, but he has Danielle. {A\N: I know that they aren't together but I like Payzer}

"-mall?' Haley asked.

"Wait what?" I asked her.

"KayLee and I are going to the mall after school, wanna come? You can bring Lily with you if you want to." She said. Lily and I are going to have a sleep over tonight.

"I'll asked see ya after school! Bye!!" I said. And with that the bell rang.

---After school at the mall with Haley, KayLee, and Lily---

"So Lily, have you thought of a way to talk to Niall yet?" I asked

"No! Shut up Tessie!! You know that he doesn't know about me!" She blushed.

"Well I'm hungry, are you guys?" asked KayLee

" KayLee you are always hungry, but yeah I'm hungry too. Let's go and get something to eat then let's leave." Haley said then she left with KayLee.

"So, Lily, but like really do you have a plan to talk to Niall?" I asked

"I'll make a plan if you make a plan.''

"What are you talking about? Why do I have to make a plan?"

"I'm talking about is if you talk to Liam then I'll talk to Niall. Simple as that."

''What!? No no no no no! NO way! Danielle will kill me just for being around him!"

"No she wont I'll talk to her for you just to see if she'll kill me."

"She's your friend, not mine."

"Hey guys. We don't like anything here, how 'bout we just stay at Tessie's house and eat there?" KayLee asked/said.

"Yeah! That'll be great!" I said.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•