#7

---Harry's POV---

This party is sick! I know everyone had to come, but I didn't see who I was looking for. Maybe she didn't come. But that's not getting my hopes down, I'm still looking. I was going in the kitchen when I bumped in to this girl. {A\N: sorry I forgot to mention that Lily was in the kitchen}

"Woah! Are you ok?!" I asked her. I know I look like a badass guy with the tattoos and the piercing, but I have respect, when I don't get mad.

"Yeah I'm fine." she said all fast. she kinda looked scared.

"You don't have to be afraid, love. What's your name? you look like I know you?"

"Lily."

"Lily what?"

"Essex."

"Oh yeah! Your Diana and Georgia Roses friend, right?"

"Yeah. Wait you know me?"

"Yeah." I mocked her. "Why wouldn't I ? Don't you have a friend that has like dark hair, I don't know dark brown maybe?"

"Yeah her name is KayLee!" I knew her name was KayLee! "Why?"

"I've seen her around a lot that's all." I lied. "Do you know, by chance, if she's here?"

"You like her I can tell. But yeah she's here I just don't know where. Sorry bud." and she leaved. I have to find her now that I know she's here.

After a while I got tried so I sat down on the chair in the living room and I seen Josh straight ahead of me, talking to some girl?.

I looked to my left and I seen KayLee! I was about to get up when she looked up and seen Josh, who now has his phone out, and then seen me. Before she could even turn her head I whipped my phone out to seem like I was doing something.

---KayLees POV---

Unknown: I see you ;)

KayLee: Who are you?!

Unknown: Now that wouldn't be fun if I told you now would it.

I walked into the living room trying to find who was texting me. All I see are people dancing around when I see Josh with is phone out with a smirk. Ha.! I knew it was him! I was turning around when I seen Harry sitting in a chair with his phone out. No! You've got to be kidding me! It can't be Harry !

Unknown: Find out yet?

KayLee: it's Josh. I'M NOT STUPID YOU IDIOT !!!!!!! please leave me alone what do you want from me?!

Josh: I want you back

KayLee: no way in HELL is that happening!!?

Josh: if Harry can't have you no one can! got it!?

KayLee: What are you talking about!?? just please leave me alone.!! NOW!!!

After that I tested Haley.

KayLee: Haley, I found out who was text stalking me!! Sorry for interrupting your date!

Haley: Good! I'll text you later!

---Tessie's POV---

I was still looking for KayLee when I seem her looking around looking in a hurry

"KayLee! You ok?" I yelled to get her attention.

"Oh! Tessie! I need to tell you something, but not here at least."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•