#16 I'm so sorry *The End*

{A\N: So .... i cant finish the book just bc i lost hope in it and i dont know what to do with it any more....... i wont delete it itll just be finished and im not leaving it a cliff hanger that would suck...

im not doing a sequel and i might have like 2 books up in the future .......... ill tell you what happened after the talk the Lily and Niall had tho...} \/ \/ \/ \/

------------ ·_·  ------------ °-°  -------------- «{}» -----

When Niall and Lily had the talk all Niall said was that he would do what ever he had to do for Lily to be his and she agreed and became his girlfriend...... Tessie got over Liam and found a boy she loves to death and Haley and Traven didn't last long, they just weren't happy anymore so they broke up and moved on.

Diana and Georgia Rose stopped talking to Lily and no one but them know why. KayLee got with Harry after she moved in with him, he moves to England to be close with his family and wanted to bring her with him, they all miss her and  still talk to her, but not much after she met him. They all had they're ups and downs. Some got into fights where they broke up *cough cough Lily and Niall cough cough*, but always got back together because they knew that they love each other. They all had it hard when the girls saw something that wasn't expose to happen. Same for the boys too. No one cheated, but they all got together for drinks some times and two people would get in trouble for something.

Niall proposed to Lily after three years *not counting the break ups* and had twins, one girl and one boy. They named the boy James for Niall and the girl Jane for Lily. When the twins were five Lily wasn't allowed to have kids anymore and that made the Horan family so sad that Niall and Lily almost got divorced and didn't think until they got the papers that they had to sign. They fought a lot, nothing physical just yelling and nothing around they kids, but they always got over the fact that they fought and that they love each other. They wanted to move Ireland 'cause Niall was from there and wanted to kids to grow up where their dad is from. Lily is now 26 and Niall is 28, the kids are 14.

Tessie got married and had three kids all boys, the oldest one is named Charles, second one is Michael and the last one is Matthew. They are 15, 13 and 9.

Haley got married and doesn't have any kids yet, but she is pregnant with a little girl names Erin for Haley. KayLee stopped talk to them after Lily got married. She was the first to get married then Haley then Tessie. That's the end of Horan n Me / Lets Be Friends.