0

Renesmee Cullen

I was born in a set of quadruplets. We were all a miracle for our family. Imagine the following situation: a human girl and a vampire boy fall in love, get married straight after high school and just when they think they have forever, here's when four miracles appear and confirm that indeed not only our parents are going to be together for the rest of eternity, but also the family will be complete.

My parents are called Isabella and Edward Cullen and their love story was the most passionate one I had ever heard. A tale, worthy to be published as a bedtime story for children. Young people couldn't comprehend it well enough to appreciate it. But for us - me and my siblings - who had grown up with it, it meant the world.

I am called Renesmee Carlie. My older brother was Charles Edward and our younger siblings, the joy of our family - Edward Jacob and Antony Masen (or as we called them EJ and Tony).

My name was a portmanteau of the names of my grandparents. My mom was into honouring family members and special people. To be honest, honouring people that would never die, such as grandma Esme and Grandpa Carlisle wasn't the best idea. I wished mom had realised this over the years. There was just no need to honour all of these people. They were either going to stay, either going to leave.

However, in my life, I had never wished to possess a more normal name. It just wouldn't be the same if I was called Gretchen or Ruby. Though I always had to suck it up when people called me "Wren" like my classmates did.

I knew there was a reason for my brothers and I's existence. I personally believed I had been born to fix everyone's mistakes. For sure I wasn't as clueless as they thought I was. I wasn't blind or deaf. I had seen and heard too much throughout my first years of life.

I would never forget how Jacob Black had entered the living room, an angry look on his face. As soon as my big brown eyes had met his darker ones, his glare had changed to a softer one. He had stared at me, like a blind man seeing the light for the first time. Like I was his reason for existing.

 Like I was his reason for existing

I was too young when I fell in love with him

I was too young when I fell in love with him. I had to have been around 12. Normally, people would say that it wasn't that bad, that it happened to every other girl. Not when you and your siblings aged too fast and had been alive for too short.