Chapter 1:

I smiled as I looked down at my phone at the photo that Sarah and I took together at the One Direction concert. I uploaded it to Instagram saying, 'best night ever!!!' And adding all the boys names in.

I threw my phone on my bed watching it bounce. I needed to start to get ready for the big party my mum was throwing for her 40th birthday. Gosh she was getting old.

While I was putting on my beautiful white dress with black flowers all over it. I heard a buzz come from my phone so I rushed over to see what it was on. It was a comment on the picture from someone called @niallhoran saying 'I'm glad you guys had a good time, maybe we could catch up sometime?' I replied without actually thinking about what was going on, I replied: 'you make the time, I'll show up' the person replied back, 'what's your number?'

After giving whoever this person was my number I went back to getting ready, mum wouldn't be very happy if I wasn't ready before the guests started arriving.

I walked downstairs to where my mum was setting up food and drinks for all of her friends, I decided to help out to make the work load a little smaller for her.

"You look very beautiful." my mum said, even though I personally thought that she looked very pretty herself, in her black floor length dress.

While i was finishing up all the food and drinks, the door bell rang.

"Alissa, can you please get the door for me, while I go grab your sister?"

I walked to the door to greet the people that were there until I noticed who it was, it was my Aunty Anne.

"Haven't changed much, have you slut?" She said in her high screechy voice that sounded like cats scratching their claws on a chalk board.

"I'm not a slut." I corrected her, giving her an evil glare as she walked into our house.

My mother and her were very close as children, I guess because they were the only thing that the other one had. Even though I've tried telling mum how Aunty Anne treats me, she wouldn't believe that her sister could be so mean.

Aunty Anne walked off to find my mother with her, stripper boyfriend. I never knew that there were such things as male strippers until she started dating him.

I decided that I didn't want to deal with my Aunty at the moment, so I headed up to my room again.

I walked in a noticed my phone was going off. I quickly ran to it.

"Hello."

"Hi, you gave me your number before, so i decided to call you to see when our date could be." The voice on the other line said, I thought I had heard it before.

"Whenever you want it to be, I'm free whenever." I replied as my mum started yelling my name. "Hey, I got to go. Text me the info later." I said hanging up and running to my mum to see what was wrong.

"What's wrong mum?" i asked.

"What do you think is wrong? You a aren't down here helping the guests." She sounded angry at me for this. "Just go play with the kids." She commented before she walked off with her friends to go and dance.

I walked over to find the kids all huddled around the tv watching, 'Hotel Transylvania'. They aged between 7-20. 20 being my older sister, Alex and her boyfriend Austin.

I sat down beside one of the kids and started watching it with them.

After the movie had finished, I walked over to get some food and found my mum making out with one of her workers. I quickly took before they noticed that I saw.

I ran to my room as fast as I could almost tripping over the stairs as I ran up them.

I reached my room and quickly dialled the persons number that had called me before.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm sorry if I bothered you. I was just wondering what you're doing now?" I questioned before my brain actually caught up with what my mouth was saying.

"Im just sitting around for a while. Brisbane is amazing, why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something. I just need to get out of the house for a while." I said.

"Sure, where do you live?" he said and I figured out that his accent was Irish.

I have him my address and he told me that he was one his way. I wanted to get out of here fast, before I go down and my mother is having sex with this guy.

--------

Authors note:

Thanks to anyone that reads my story and thanks even more if you like it. I'm going to try and update it lots if you like it :)

It's a little boring this chapter but I promise it will get better.