Chapter 3

The date was amazing, he was the sweetest guy. I was a little scared about what would happen next if I were to like him. I mean, he is a famous popstar. I would never be left alone. I would never have a normal life. I don't actually know what normal is.

The drive home was quite but I didn't mind I just kept a smile on my face while looking at Niall.

When the car pulled up at my house Niall came around and opened the door for me to get out.

He was such a gentleman.

When I got inside Aunty Anne was waiting for me.

"Hi slut, is this your new fuck buddy?"

I started to feel the tears well up in my eyes, Niall grabbed my arm but I ran up to my room and started to cry.

I needed to stop crying. She will think she won.

I heard a knock on my door, so I whipped away the tears and opened the door. All I saw was Niall.

He didn't say anything he just brought my into a hug. He knew exactly what I needed. All I needed was a hug.

"Niall. Could you stay the night?" I whispered. He nodded picking me up and carrying me towards my bed.

I fell to sleep in his arms.

I woke to a sudden bang on my door.

Mum drunk mother stormed in.

"What the fuck is this? You brought a boy home. I thought you learnt a lesson from Dav?"

"Don't you ever bring up Dav! You know what he did to me!" I yelled back at my mother.

"Go cut yourself." She snared back before walking out.

Niall looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Do you cut?" those three words were the hardest words I've ever been asked. I nodded.

He started to slid my jumper up and revealed my scars. He started to run his fingers against my scars. He touched one of my fresh ones and I pulled away.

"Look. I'm sorry I brought you into this. You should probably go. A popstar like you doesn't need to worry about my life.

He nodded his head and walked out of my house. I stood at my window and watched as he got into the back of the car and drove away.

------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry the chapter so short.

Thanks to anyone that has read it