Chapter 2:

When I heard someone knock on the door, I ran down the stairs as fast as my legs would carry me. I needed to get out of there. When I was running out I suddenly bumped into someone, I looked up and saw that it was Aunt Anne.

"Where do you think you are going, slut?" she said snarling at me.

"Just out for a while..." I said walking away from her.

I couldn't stand there and tell her that I was going out with a complete stranger. I walked to the door and opened it to see Niall Horan from One Direction.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

"Hi, you must be Alissa. I am Niall." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Hiii..." I finally got out.

He lead me to the car that was waiting for him. It was a fancy car, I don't know a lot about cars but I knew that it would have cost a lot of money. We both got in the back and I looked at him confused. "Why aren't you driving?"

"Oh. I got my driver to drive us, I hope that's okay." I just nodded.

I couldn't believe that it was Niall Horan, 1/5 of One Direction.

I sat there quietly and looked out the window.

When we got to wherever he was taking me, he jumped out of the car and ran around to my side telling me to close my eyes. Of course I did what I was told and walked out. I was about to trip over something when Niall caught me and whispered, "you can open your eyes now."

I opened my eyes and it looked amazing. There was lights everywhere and a table in the middle and it was all on the lake beside the park.

"Wow, this looks amazing!" I said amazed.

He just nodded and walked towards the table, pulling the chair out for me to sit down. This was amazing.

--------------------

Authors note:

I know this isn't the best but here we go. The next chapter will be better