Chapter 7

Niall's POV

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest. As soon as I got to the airport I got my phone out and called her. It took a few rings but she finally picked up.

"Hello." I could tell that she had been crying by the sound of her voice but she still sound amazing.

"Hey, I'm just at the airport. How's your mum?" I was a little scared to ask that question because I didn't want her to break down on the other end of the phone when I couldn't comfort her.

"She is in a coma but I'm allowed to be in the room with her. I was going to ring Alex and see if she would come and get me. She doesn't know what happened."

"Who's Alex?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, she is my older sister. She is 20."

"Same age as me."

"Hey. I should go, text me." With that she hung up. Why did this have to happen to her?

Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder, I turned around to see Harry and all the other boys standing looking at me worried.

"Hey guys." I said turning to sound happy but even they knew I wasn't.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked.

I told them the whole story and they all listened to everything I was saying. I could tell that they cared about it, I know I can always talk to them.

The whole way on the plane I was worrying about Alissa. I couldn't ring her until we landed.

I finally fell to sleep but I ended up dreaming about her. I needed to be with her but I couldn't let down my fans.

We finally landed in Sydney and I ran off the plane and into the airport to collect all my things then rang Alissa.

"Hey." she answered sounded very tired.

"I'm in Sydney. I will be able to see you in 3 days."

"That's good. Hey, can you text me? I have to go and speak with the doctor.

I felt my heart drop when she hung up the phone. I couldn't even imagine what she was going through.

----------------

Authors note

Sorry it took so long.

Don't forget to vote or comment and tell me what you think of the story.

Any ideas you guys might have :)