01

(Y/N)

I watch as he saunters in, my eyes widening slightly.

He comes to a stop in front of Star Butterfly, smirking down at her.

I should have known.

He takes off his sunglasses and winks, reaching out to her. I stare at his third eye, fascinated.

"Star Butterfly, I am here to invite you to come with me to the Blood Moon Ball." The boy smirked, a small red moon made out of flames appearing in his palm. The class gasps, fascinated by it.

All Star does is stare at him blankly before standing up and pushing him out of the classroom, clearly pissed off.

Marco Diaz, Safety Kid and Star's best friend, runs out of the room after them, a frown on his face.

Kids start to whisper to one another, and I hear crazy theories about who he is.

Alien from another planet, come to invade Earth(and Mewny, while he's at it)?

Star's(forced) fiancé?

Marco's evil monster twin(not very similar, though)?

A monster in disguised as a (hot) guy with three eyes and horns?

Kate, who's beside me, starts telling me that he might be a human boy that got cursed by an evil witch and only a kiss from Star will turn him back.

I pretend to listen to her, but I'm too distracted by Star, Marco, and the mystery monster, who are currently bickering outside the window.

I stare at the mystery monster, frowning slightly. Sure, no one knew who he was, or what he wanted, but one thing's for sure-

He's hot.

Heheh, I'm funny. Get it? Hot, because when he walks he leaves fire..? No?

...Okay then.

-

What the hell did you do Kate

Idk Kate

Why the hell did you end like that

Idk

Why did you shamelessly put yourself into the story

Idk

Why did you even make this everyone knows you procrastinate like it's a sport

Sorry okay jesus

No sorry is not enough

You're not the boss of me, you're me

That's so sad

I know

- riah