08

TOM

Three Weeks After The 'Incident'

"Hey, (y/n)." I call out as she comes running out of the school.

'The incident' was a few weeks ago. Two? Three? Anyway, it became 'our thing' for me to pick her up after school. I'm happy about it, and so is Brian. He's taken a liking (hopefully not in that way, he's a few hundred thousand years older than her) to her funny personality.

"Hey, Tom!" (Y/n) says cheerfully. I hold out my hand and she takes it, smiling. She's about to climb in when I hear a feminine voice call her name.

"(Y/n)!"

We turn and I find myself looking at a blonde. "Yeah, Jackie?" (Y/n) responds.

"So, I'm throwing a party on Saturday." Jackie starts, smiling. "It'd be cool if you can come. I mean, if you can't, thats okay? But no one'll be there to make witty jokes and stuff."

"What, I'm only there as a comedian?" She looks offended, and I stiffen.

Jackie rolls her eyes and they start to giggle. "Okay, I'll be there." (Y/n) chuckles.

"Cool! See ya, (l/n)." She skates off, high-fiving her friends along the way.

I pull (y/n) into the carriage, confused. "She offended you, why did the both of you laugh?"

(Y/n) rolls her eyes and make eye contact with Brian. He shrugs and she sighs.

"Tom," she starts.

"... we need to talk about a thing called slang."

-

Small chapter :3

Thanks for the vote spam ^^ it really inspired me to continue this... trashy thing.

my main priority on Wattpad is writing 'Goal', so i won't be updating this very often, i guess? I mean, i'll be updating this, but not as often as i update goal.

Anyway, follow me on instagram at @chokko.chips to learn about my update schedule and whatnot.

Feel free to dm me for anything.

Boi~

- a tired internet author