-Chapter 6-

The seas of people kept pouring out more and more from every direction once I had hopped off the plane. I was doing my best not to bump into people, which was somewhat successful, when I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I slipped my phone out and saw a message from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol- "Are you almost at van pick-up (y/n)-ssi? I'm here already." How in the world did this man get there so fast? Maybe it's because of his long legs?

(y/n)- "Um yes! I'm almost there... I think. I'll be there in five." I hope.

Chanyeol- "No problem, I'll be here!"

I managed to find the escalator which I assume will lead to wherever van pick-up was because it surely wasn't on this floor. As I made it to the first level I ran as fast as I could even though I was in a totally unknown country, in its airport, still having no idea where I was going or why I was here. I looked at all the signs until I fell upon van pick-up in bright and shiny letters. I silently praised how obnoxiously big they were because I would for sure not see them if not. I neared the new outside setting and I could see the moonlight bouncing off of Chanyeol's un-natural hair color. Now that I think about it, I guess I should also observe how he looked exceptionally agitated by, surely, my lateness.

As I was approaching Chanyeol, there was a pillar separating us from seeing each other, so I decided to have some fun. I quietly hid behind the concrete wall as I waited for him to become totally oblivious to what was happening around him, and to have his guard down. slowly he unconsciously started to turn away from my direction and slipped his phone back into his pocket, therefore being left to look for out into the distance.

Slowly, I tip toed my way to Chanyeol's towering backside reaching out my hands at the same time. I took my time not wanting him to hear my footsteps. Finally my hands were inches away from his torso. Closer, closer, closer, clo-

"AAAAAAAH!"

I screamed in shock. I collided with what seemed to be Chanyeol's chest, while he had a secure hold on the both of my forearms. Plus, he was hysterically laughing.

"wh-wha-what are you doing Chanyeol-ssi!" I said with shock evident in my voice.

He let go of my forearms and took a couple of steps back while holding his stomach seemingly trying to contain himself? I just stood in my place waiting for his little moment to die down. I was starting to get annoyed by how much my reaction had satisfied him.

After 10 minutes of non-stop laughing, Chanyeol's body was again towered over me as he cleared his throat.

"(y/n)-ssi, did you really think YOU" He pointed at me. "could scare ME?" He pointed back towards himself.

"Well...Yes, I mean..." I looked down at the ground in embarrassment, "I thought you would at least yell or something..." Chanyeol responded with a giggle.

"Well, you definitely thought wrong." I lowered my head even more feeling like a child being scolded by their parents.

"Just a tip (y/n)-ssi maybe don't try to prank the Pranking Master." Proudness showed on his face.

"Okay, well, I'm sorry..." Chanyeol smiled back at me and hummed as a response. A black van suddenly pulled up right behind Chanyeol.

"And that" He turned to the van, "means it's time to go! Climb right on in (y/n)-ssi."

I nodded and pulled open the van door, sitting down meanwhile Chanyeol was putting the luggage in the trunk. As he returned empty handed and sat next to me he snickered. I was confused yet again.

"(y/n)-ssi next time if you decide to prank anyone ever again, maybe don't be so nervous. I was still confused, but he continued on, "I could hear you breathing behind me hahaha." I was absolutely embarrassed, I could feel my cheeks turning bright pink, on the other hand Chanyeol was having the time of his life. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revised; 2017.