-Chapter 12-

Chanyeol quickly got the luggage from he doorway and guided me towards the hallway filled with about 20 rooms. After a couple of doors we stopped and Chanyeol knocked lightly and waited. When nothing happened he knocked louder, but still nothing at all. That is when Chanyeol lost his sanity and forgot anyone even lived in the building.

"YAH HYUNG OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'M GON-"

"MWO! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!" Surely enough, out came Junmyeon with a very annoyed look on his face and his eyes half open. This seemed to have satisfied Chanyeol because he went back to his childish-self and started to talk in a whispery voice.

"Hehe nothing! But Hyung, can (y/n) stay in your room for now until she gets her own place?"

"Hm?" Chanyeol's words seem to have not registered in his mind because he turned his head towards me and opened his eyes wide, not realizing I was there just like the first time we met. He seemed to clear his throat and stand up straight, "Oh yeah, sure sure." He smiled warmly at me, "Right this way (y/n)-ssi." I nodded and returned the smile. I scooted past him as he held the door open and stood in the middle of the room looking around. I could hear Chanyeol struggling with the one suitcase in the doorway almost pushing Junmyeon over in the process, which earned a hiss from the both of them.

As I turned back towards the boys, Chanyeol had already set down the suitcase with a bang and was halfway down the hall. "Goodnight (y/n)-ah! Hyung! You better take care of her!" Junmyeon and me started to blush at his instructions. There was an awkward atmosphere as the both of us stood still not knowing what to do.

"Um, so shall we go to sleep (y/n)-ssi?" I nodded nervously, "Okay! You can sleep on my bed since there is only one, and I will just sleep on the floor." But, that wasn't what Chanyeol had told me, he said there were two beds...

"But, Junmyeon-ssi, are you sure? I thought there were going to be two beds and since this is you're room you should sleep on YOUR bed..." Before I could even finish my sentence Junmyeon had already gotten some blankets from the closet and was laying them down on the ground. By the time I finished procession everything, he was on the ground, staring at me like I was the weird one for not being on his bed already. I, embarrassingly, climbed into the bed and laid down.

After a couple of minutes I still felt a bit conceded about Junmyeon since he didn't seem to take a pillow or anything, and that was the least I could do. I mean, he was lending me his bed to sleep on.

I took the one I was laying on from under me and turned towards him, "Junmyeon-ssi, you can use this pillow if yo-"

"ZzzzZz-hnggghG-ZzZzzzZ..." I guess not.

I placed the pillow back underneath my had and relaxed once again.

—- Next Morning —-

I opened my eyes from the light entering and sat up in the bed in panic since I couldn't quite remember why I was in this new environment. But after I came back into reality, I climbed out of his Junmyeon's bed and carefully grabbed the suitcase, that Chanyeol had such a problem with, from the corner of the room. I mourned it onto the bed and cautiously unzipped it trying to open it up as quietly as possible. Did I mention that Junmyeon was basically sleeping by my feet. Luckily after I got a change of clothes from the bag, I could still hear his heavy snores.

I walked to what I presumed was the bathroom and changed quickly. I brushed through my hair a couple times and got out of the room as soon as possible.
As I closed the door behind me I tip-toed to the seemingly empty living room, on my way to the kitchen. But it seemed like I wasn't the only one awake because behind the counter staring back at me was a man with a pink and flowery apron on. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revised; 2017.