-Chapter 8-

Me- "Mom?"

(Sent)

Me- "Mom!"

(Sent)

Me- "Hello?"

(Sent)

Me- "Mom?"

(Sent)

Me- Please answer me"

(Sent)

I was desperate by now. Throughout the years, whatever I did there was never a "I love you" or "Thank you", just nods of approval. But no matter how much I'll try and forget this moment, I feel like I will always want her love and the figure of a mother in my life, better than none. In my oblivion, I suddenly felt Chanyeol pull me into his side. I looked up at Chanyeol who had his arm encased around my shoulder and one of his hands patting my hair in the process.

"Ch-Chanyeol?" My heart beat had accelerated, "What are you *sniff* doi-"

"Shhhh." He tilted my head back down, and with his hand, continued to pet me. "Just go to sleep, you need it more than I do." Tired from the crying I snuggled myself against his white, cotton shirt and closed my eyes.

I didn't question why he did this. It never occurred to me that maybe, just maybe, Chanyeol could have seen those texts.

—- 1 Hour Later —-

A shaking awoke my from my emotionless dream. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms and legs, hearing some cracking in the process. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I looked around, I noticed that I was in my seat, far away from Chanyeol as if nothing had happened. I looked at Chanyeol's expression and he seemed... fidgety. He coughed a couple times, "Sleep well *cough* (y/n)-ssi?"

"Um yeah." He nodded, "Chanyeol-ssi I have a question." He looked at me surprised, "Didn't I *Cough* fall asleep somewhere else?"

"No! No remember you fell asleep against the window!"

"Okay..." He quickly switched the conversation, and his attitude as well.

"Oh!" Chanyeol almost bounce out of his seat, "We arrived!" He unlocked his side door. "Kaja." He slid the door open and I did the same. We met at the back of the van to get the bags.

While he was getting the two suitcases out, I took time to look around and see where we were. So far I could only decipher that we were in a parking lot, which is not a surprise. Just us and a couple of cars.

When I turned back to Chanyeol, bags surrounding him, he had a big grin on his face. "Right this way (y/n)-ssi." He gestured to the other side of the parking lot where there was some elevators. The both of us walked through the automatic doors, and I pressed the closest button for the elevator. We waited and waited until there was a loud ding. The two of us walked in into the empty elevator quickly, I could tell that Chanyeol was exhausted. He soon dropped the bags with a huff and bent down to put both of his hands on his knees. He sounded like he was breathing very heavy. Chanyeol gazed from his spot towards me.

"H-hey (y/n) p-press f-fl-floor seven-seventy s-ix." I scanned the buttons and soon found 76.

After a minute or two Chanyeol seemed to have made a full recovery just in time for us to arrive to the floor. He sighed loudly as a result and bent down to take ahold of the bags once again. I couldn't help but let out a giggle or two.Once he stood up once again he looked at me and glared.

"Ya! What are you laughing at.."

I walked out first and held the sides of the doors just in case they were to slam on Chanyeol with the bags and I don't think that would make him feel any less grumpy. Plus he was going about 1 mph. Once he made it out safe and sound he went to what I could guess to be the front desk saying a couple of things under his breathe as well.

"Ch-Chanyeol-ssi?" I tapped his shoulder lightly and he turned around quickly with a very unamused look on his face.

"Yes (y/n)-ssi."

"Um... I could take one of those bags if you want..." He shook his head rapidly,

"No! I am a man, I can do this.' Then he turned around again and was on his way. I just sighed at how stubborn he was.

The lady looked up from her computer, smiling brightly at Chanyeol but looking at me with a look of disgust and jealousy all in one.

"Ah Mr. Park! So nice to see you AGAIN. What brings you here?" Chanyeol grinned at her response to his presence.

"We are here to see Sir Lee Soo Man. Is he busy?" He titled his head in a questioning matter.

She shook her head quite quickly, "No no! He is not busy! Right this way." The lady got out from behind the counter and guided us, well Chanyeol, through a hallway with two big double doors at the end of it.

She gesture to the doors accompanied with a smile aimed at Chanyeol, "Go right on in." He nodded a thank you and I did as well just to be nice. Chanyeol set down the suitcases on the wall beside the doors and held one of the doors open for me, "Go right on in (y/n)-ssi." I said a little thank you, while the both of us could hear the girl stomp her way back to her desk.

"Chanyeol-ssi, is she okay?" I pointed in the direction that she ran off to.

He smiled, "Yep! She's fine, just jealous. Better get used to it." He let out a little wink while he somewhat pushed me inside the office. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry. Lay will soon be in the picture ^.^

-The Author