The Return

Elena's POV

I put my sword on the bench and Laurance does the same.
"Wow! I guess I have given you too much advice, you're actually relatively good!" I say, smirking.
"What? I beat you!" he says.
"Yeah, but I let you beat me!" I say, sitting on the bench.
"Sure," he sits down next to me.
"STUPID WITCH IM GONNA KILL HER!" a voice growls. I look towards the path that leads to the village to see Zane.
"Uhh... Zane are you ok?" I ask.
"NO!" He yells, slamming the door.
"I wonder what that was about?" Laurance says.
"Meh, it's Zane, he's always mad," I say.
Normally I won't think anything of it but at the state Emma is in right now, his mood worries me. Wait, did he say witch? Is Kawaii~Chan a witch?
"Uh Laurance? I'll be right back," I say, standing up.
Laurance nods. I walk around to the side of the castle and whistle. Raven comes swooping down and he lands on my hand.
"Raven, I know you are probably busy but do you think you can spy on Kawaii~Chan? I think she's a witch and has something to do with Emma locking her self in her room," I say. All Raven does is nod and then he flys off.

Zanes POV
I plop on my bed. That witch is so annoying! I grab my book of magicks and flip through the pages. There has to be a spell that can get me through that force field. I stop at a page involving barrier magicks. Can I pull that off? I'm not a Barrier Magicks user, but I might as well try, right? Yep, she is so dead.
I grab my sword and book. Ok so know I have a spell to get through the barrier and get her staff out for the picture. I smirk. She will regret being born. I walk out the front door and almost run into Elena.
"Oh hi Zane, wait I thought you where mad...what are you doing?!?" she says, looking at my sword.
"Oh, nothing!" I smirk, and run off.
I stop noticing Emma's window was wide open. I can't see her though.
"Don't worry Emma, I will kill those 2 for you," I grumble, then start running again.
(Oh btw sorry if Zane sounds like a cat I used to write warrior cat fan fics)
When I reach the building, I open my book.
"Back already?" The witch says, opening the door.
I put my book down.
"COME OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME!"  I yell, and she does.
"Meh, ok!" she was too confident.
I swipe my sword in the air, and her staff goes flying.
"What?" she looked surprised.
I turned to my demon form and hit her in the side. She fell over unconscious.
"NO LUCINDA~CHAN!" Kawaii~Chan runs out.
I laugh maniacally.
"Glad you could join us!" I say. I start to swing my sword at her, but I'm blocked by someone holding a bow. I rub my eyes to see clearly.
"No one hurts my friends, not even you Zane!" she says, angrily.
I drop my sword and turn back to normal.
"E-Emma?" I stutter,
"B-but how?" I was a wreck. I felt weak, seeing my little sister so different and mad.
"Zane I knew you where mean, but not this mean. How could you?!?" she says, on the verge of tears.
I have never seen her mad before and it was hard to watch.
"But look what they did to you!" I say. Emma looked a bit uneasy.
"I don't care! It was an accident and I will still stick up for my friends!" she growls.
I take a step back. I can't believe what's happening.
My little sister was now a werewolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------wow my first authors note in a chapter I feel accomplished. Well anyways I just wanted to say hi how's it going and tell you that I never made any other fan FICS but warrior cats and anime so sorry if this sounds like any one of those so yeah byyeeee
But never fear Emma, for the Editor is here! I, on the other hand, have written books of all shapes and sizes. I won't make many Editor's notes in this book, I will be making them mostly in The Daughter of The Hated. Oh, and I'm not editing Emma's notes, she should be able to coop without me there. I hope.

.....knowing me.....probably not