Magicks

The song is there because one I like that song and two there's magic in this so enjoy!
Emma's POV note this is back in time happening around the same time as the last chapter
I hear a small groan from next to me.
"What happened?" Travis says, rubbing his head.
"You jumped in the hole after me," I say, looking away from my book.
"Is that the one you found in the temple?" Travis asks.
I look back at it and start flipping through the pages.
"Yes! I found this spell in it that I think I can use to bring me, you, and 2 other people to others location and only half of the people need to be together!" I say, showing him the page.
"Cool but I can't read it remember heh," he says and I smile.
"Right, anyway I think I can use it to get us out of here and I can also teleport Garroth and Zane with us to where Elena is, I mean if it is true I have magicks that is," I say.
"Yeah but that spell looks really hard and you just found out," Travis says worried.
"I'm willing to risk it. I don't want to be trapped down here forever," I say, closing the book.
"I looked around it's really big and there are multiple holes leading up," I said, looked around.
"Well if I remember correctly each hole leads to a different dimension so we are kinda stuck between dimensions," Travis says, standing up.
We hear a big thud.
"What was that?" I ask.
"Over there!" Travis says, pointing to a girl with long blue hair on the ground.
We run over to her. She looked about our age. Her eyes widen when she sees us.
"Who are you?" she says.
She was full of dirt and had a few small cuts.
"My name's Emma. Nice to meet you, are you ok?" I ask.
She looks at Travis her fear rising and he looks at the ground.
"A-are you a s-Shadow knight..." she stutters.
I look at him and notice he was still in demon form.
"N-no it's ok calm down he won't hurt you," I say. She looks at me in disbelief.
"He is a good guy, trust me!" I think for a while, we need to help her out too but then I won't be able to get both my brothers... I'm sure Zane can wait... for all we know Garroth is on the brink of death.
Travis turns to normal.
"Sorry I didn't realize I was still in this form..." he sighs.
I help the girl up.
"So what's your name?" I ask
"Gwen," she says.
"So how did you get here?" Travis asks getting closer, she backs up a little.
"I was in the Nether, running from my brother Gene and his shadow knights and I fell..." she says.
"Oh," I say. She looked a little sad.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I had another brother but I think Gene killed him..." she sighs.
"We will help you find him!" Travis says, clearly trying to win her trust.
I looked at her again, something was off. She had a red dress on with a big red bow in the back of her hair but other than that I felt something about her. I look at Travis, who clearly did too but I think he knew what it was.
"Do you have magicks?" he asks.
"How did you know?" she says taking a step back.
"I can't explain it but with two magick users here there is a higher chance of us getting to Elena and Laurance!" Travis says and I nod.
"And they can help us find Dante!" Gwen realized, her eyes sparking.
"Ok let's do the spell everyone hold hands and repeat what I say!" I say, remembering the book.
We all chant weird words and soon we feel tingly, then we fall to the ground.
I open my eyes we were on an island.
"GARROTH!" I shout, jumping on to him.
"Emma? How did I get here?" he says hugging me back.
"I brought you here I-" I'm cut off by the sound of metal dropping.
"H-how?" a voice stutters.
I turn around to see a shocked Elena.