Chapter 3: The Big Apple

***OKAY SO THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE REVEALING AND AFFECTION!!! HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT TOO!!***

                                                            Chapter 3: The Big Apple

      We left Applebees as soon as possile to get all the time we needed to pack and plan everything. Stephen happily dropped me off at home and promised me he would be back before 9 to talk and just hang out. I bolted out of the car and into the house running straight into Kelly's room without hesitating.

    "KELLY! We are going to the city so start packing the CUTEST clothes you own because there's this guy I want you to meet!" I screamed breathlessly and threw her duffle bag onto her bed. I then sprinted to my own room to pack my outfits and shoes and anything I could possibly need for this trip because I knew, some part in my being just knew, that me and Stephen would get closer during this adventure. It was 8:15 when there was a light knock on the door and Kelly let Stephen in. Stephen ended up wearing the hottest outfit I have ever seen. A black fitted t-shirt with a zip up hoodie over his shoulder. I noticed a tattoo of roman numerals on his forearm. Definitely a bad boy. Definitely going to love this city trip. He walked into my room while I was contemplating whether to bring wedges or heels on this trip. He was actually a lot of help when it came to picking shoes and suitable outfits. He said that Will and Anthony were planning to hit the clubs and parties. So I ended up packing club dresses, skinny jeans, and just other necessities that I definitely had to have. Kelly had a lot of trouble because I told her about a certain person that was joining us on this trip and she had no idea what to bring. Of course I was talking about Anthony because I had felt bad for causing Anthony that sadness in Applebees and I thought I owed him at least a hot date with my roommate. Kelly had no idea I was talking about my co worker and I was glad because I know she would feel bad and how it would be weird, according to her. I just cleared that thought from my mind.

     "Excuse me guys I need to take this call. Would y'all mind?" I loved Kelly's southern twang and Stephen and I escaped to my room.

     "Well she's really adorable Falon I understand why you love her so much," Stephen said chuckling. I nodded and asked him how he knew so much about girl stuff and what to pack on a trip. He told me about his three younger sisters and how his mom raised 4 kids on her own. Listening to Stephen talking about his mom like this touched my heart because she really sounded like a saint the way he was describing his mom, Helen. Such a sweet son he is and Stephen would definitely be a perfect dad if it ever even mattered. We just laughed together and all of a sudden he tackled me to the ground and started pinching my sides. It was such a mistake when I ended up telling him that I wasn't ticklish, because deep down I know that I would laugh so hard, I would be on the verge of tears. He pinched my sides and I screamed and laughed uncontrollably.

     "STEPHEN! OKAY YOU WIN I' M VERY TICKLISH!!!!" I yelled in between breaths and he finally stopped and looked into my eyes. "Stop tickling my pudge!" I whispered with a smile on my blushing face. He pushed on my shoulders and looked me straight in the face.

     "You are the skinniest thing I have ever met and don't ever think you have on ounce of pudge on your entire body,"he smiled pulling me closer to his body. Our foreheads were touching by now and he didn't pull away and neither did I."You are the most beautiful, clever, funny, skinny woman I have ever met and don't you ever change because you are perfect just the way you are." I just looked into Stephen's sparkling brown eyes and I leaned in closer to his perfect, soft rosy lips waiting for a rejection but his lips were slowly but surely nearing mine. He kissed me. Th sweetest, softest kiss I have ever gotten and that sent my heart racing and my breathing was getting faster and coming out in short pants. There was an electric current that obviously went through both of us and he smiled. I pushed myself off of him and helped him up. The next thing he did, the most unexpected. Stephen pulled me into thewarmest most amazing hug in the world. He caught me off guard and at first all I could do was stand there like an idiot while he just hugged me. When I finally understood what he was doing, I wrapped my arm around his waist because I was only so tall and he gently placed his chin on my head. I didn't know what this meant. All I knew was that we were a couple. And we were both happy with that decision. That hugged made my night and this trip was going to be amazing. Nothing to hide but I was definitely anxious to see Anthony's reation to this, but also his reaction towards Kelly. Shrugging it off I felt Stephen pulling me closer to his muscled and rugged body. Pulling away I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto my bean bag chair that looked out over the backyard and I sat in his lap tracing his tattoo.