Color Magic, Prisoned

"I think we're here..." Mane said. They all look around and stop in their tracks when they hear an unfamiliar voice. "I'm Finished!" A voice they never heard before yell. They peek into the other room. "I just got to switch the lever and.. Viola!" The strange voice yell's again "Who is that?" Mane asks " I don't know..." Carlos whispers. The strange person switch's a lever that appears to be attached to a strange small robot. The robot boot's up scanning the are. "Hello my little creation.." The voice speaks again "Your name is Tom, and your job is to destroy!" The small robot pull's out mini weapons and targets the man. " Hey! I'm not your target here! " The strange man yells. "My job is to destroy" The little robot yell's. A portal open's up right besides Mane. " Run! " Mane says quietly as she run's. They enter the portal and come back to the present. " Welcome back! Now if you guy's can just step on this platform please." Dan greets them. Mane, Carlos, and Chris look at each other and step on the platform. They hear strange beeps. " Just as I thought, You guy's received Magic from the portal!" Dan yell's ... * In another place* " Father where are you..?" A mysterious person ask's himself. "Here's your stinking food!" another mysterious voice yells. " Tom... What a funny nickname I was given.. " He tell's himself.