Color Magic, Water Spirals

Carlos stood up staring at the figure walking closer. "Who are you?" Carlos yelled out to the stranger "Mat" The stranger replied to him, Mat then put away his claws and took them out again to look intimidating for this story. Carlos stood in a fighting stance, water spirals around his arms. "Why are you here?" Carlos asked. Mat stood quiet and ran up to Carlos. "Ah!" Carlos shrieked and threw out his arms, water shooting out of his palms drenching Mat. "Eh!" Mat fell to the floor soaked, that angered him and he charged again. "Whoa.." Carlos then threw out his arms again, another blast of water shot out hitting Mat again. "Stop it!" 

Mat stood up and glanced at Carlos, they stared at each other for a good amount of time before Mat started walking to him

Mat stood up and glanced at Carlos, they stared at each other for a good amount of time before Mat started walking to him.  "This is amazing!" He shot water again.. but Mat wasn't there. "Surprise surprise" He said behind Carlos and scratched him with his claws. "Augh!" Carlos stammered back and fell over holding his arm breathing heavily. "H-how..?" Carlos asked stammering. "It seems that I'm only able to attack with my claws, but I'm very fast, in a blink of an eye, I'll be behind you.." He chuckled "Hahah-" Mat stopped and stood still. Dan stood behind him with an electric bolt ready to shoot. "Don't move" Dan stated. Carlos got up and stood still putting his palm near his cuts and gently spraying them with water to clean it. "Shelia sent you too, huh?" Dan asked. Mat's ears dropped hearing her name. "Yes.."  Something beeped within Tom's antenna, "Tom! Mat! Hurry and get to the ship, you were supposed to get them before dawn, and now you're to late!" Shelia shouted over the communicator. Mat and Tom looked at each other scared. Mat then ran down the hallway in a blink of an eye and Tom crashed through the ceiling flying after Tom. Carlos and Dan looked at each other. "Who were they..?" Carlos asked Dan. Dan looked at the crashed ceiling and back at Carlos. "I-I'll tell you someday.." Dan said as he ran off.