Color Magic: The Woods

It's late at night and everyone asleep in their dorms. Carlos lays awake at night because Insomnia. "Ugh!" He says out loud bored and gets up roaming the hallways. He then exits the school making sure no one is behind him. The stars are out late at night with the moon brightening certain things for Carlos to be able to see. "Peaceful" He smiles and continues walking hearing the wind rustle through the leaves. He then hears a rustling and stops in his tracks staying silent. A person walks out through the bush. Carlos stares as the person stares back.. The person is Mat. He stares not knowing what to say. "We meet again.." Mat breaks the silence. Carlos cups his hands "Yes" he replies softly. "So bashful.." Mat blushes "What are you doing out do late? It's dangerous" Mats concern grows. "Just couldn't sleep.." He sits down against a tree, surprisingly Mat sits besides him as well. "I didn't mean to hurt you.. Just have to do orders from my boss who controls me.." Mat says sighing "Hey it's okay, you just gotta have some you time" Carlos smiles. They end up talking more and end up getting knowing more about each other.. Slowly then Mane emerges from the bushes. "Carlos?" Manes sudden voice scares Mat and Carlos "I have to go.. It was nice seeing you again" He gives a smile and runs off. "Who was that?" Mane asks Carlos. "Just somebody" he says quietly. Mane stares. "Come on it's late" She says walking back to the school. Carlos turns around one last time before walking back.