Color Magic, The Fellow "Companion"

Tom flies to robot school entering the school. "Destroy Dan. Destroy Dan's companions" Tom says in a raspy rusty voice. Tom walks around the school before spotting Dan. "Objective 1 found. Starting up booster" He states out as his jet sparks out, he then does spirals and twists through the hallway charging at Dan with his fist's out. "I don't know how long I can keep this u-" Dan was cut short by a fist nearly missing his face by a few inches. Tom crashes into the wall and gets up ready to charge again. "T-Tom??" Dan cries out "What are you doing here!" "Must execute" Tom charges again and Dan clenches his fist. "You were so kind to me, but I didn't want to have to fight you.." Electricity sparks around Dan's fist as he lunges at Tom. Their fists both collide causing a huge impact sending them both stammering backwards. Tom stands back up with a few scratches. "Execute" He repeats as he walks over to Dan. Dan gets up and points at Tom, a bolt of electricity charges out and hits Tom.

 Dan gets up and points at Tom, a bolt of electricity charges out and hits Tom

 Tom starts stuttering and shakes his head. "D-dan..?" Tom ask's weakly. Dan runs to him. "Was this Shelia?" Dan asks him. Tom slowly nods. "I knew it.." Dan falls as well. "The electricity bolt seemed to have tired me out.." "Dan!" Carlos runs up to Dan and Tom. "I heard fighting and yelling, are you okay and... who is that..?" Carlos points at Tom. "I'll tell you later.. have you studied more about your power?" Dan ask's Carlos. Carlos, Mane, and Chris entered a portal and when coming back somehow gave them powers. "Yeah! I did" Carlos points up a finger and water spirals around it. "Carlos.. You have the magic of water!" Dan chuckles, his chuckling soon dies out as he see's a person walking down the hallway towards them with furious eyes and sharp claws.