Chapter 5

*Rayonne *

Wednesday May 25, 2016

It's been almost three weeks since Cameron and I's little rump in the hay or whatever you want to call it. Since then we've been sneaking around getting quickies in, whether it be in the restroom or in the back seat of one of our cars. Luckily, no one has caught on to what we've been up to. But I think it's mostly because of the fact we're always the first and last ones at the shop. And it also helps that we try to keep as much distance possible between us during the work day. We haven't established any rules or specified what to call what we are doing, I just see it as casual sex with no strings attached.

Right now we are sitting in my car, me in the driver's seat and him on the passenger side. We weren't doing anything but smoking at the moment. It was the end of a busy night and we just wanted to chill before going our separate ways. "You have any plans this Sunday?" I asked Cameron taking a puff of the blunt then passing it to him.

He takes the blunt from my hands and responds "Nah, not that I know of. Why? What's up?" then takes a long drag.

"My daddy is giving me a section at his club and a bottle of my choice on the house for my birthday. And I think he's hiring someone to perform. So I thought maybe you'd like to come and turn up after a long work week. I already invited Kat, Slim, and Cliff, I'm still on the fence about Zav."

"Yeah, that sounds cool. I'll probably get Jay to come through and roll with me, if that's cool with you?" He asks and I nod telling him that I'm fine with that. "When is your birthday anyway?"

"Today. "

"For real? Happy Birthday. Why you didn't tell nobody? We could've did somethin special or I could've gave you a paid day off "

"Thanks, but it's not that big of a deal, I'll be celebrating Sunday so I'm not really bothered. Plus, today was a busy day. And y'all wouldn't have made it through without me."

He chuckles. "We survived four months without you, I think one day would've been okay. " He passed the roach and I took one last puff before putting it out. "Let's hop in the back so I can give you a special birthday present. " Without replying I immediately cross over the middle console to the back , while Cameron just uses the door. I get comfortable and begin to pull my shirt over my head, but Cameron grabs my hand stopping me. "Nah, keep it on. Just your shorts and panties." I nod okay and then remove them, after I'm naked from the bottom down I reach to pull down Cameron's sweatpants. But he stops me again. "No, no. This is all about you. "

🚫🚫🚫⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠🚫🚫🚫
Warning Mature Content Below 🚫🚫🚫⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠🚫🚫🚫

At first I was confused as to what was going on, but caught on very quickly when he leans down and kiss my tattoo covered pubic area. He kisses from side to side until his lips come right above my clit. He blows his hot breath on it, causing me to shiver with anticipation. His next move he licks both sides of my folds before taking all of me in his mouth. "Oh, God. That feels so good. " I moan out.

I place my hands on the back of his head pushing his face further into me as I grind my hips. I guess that was encouraging to him because he starts to shake his head side to side, as if he was motor boating my titties. After a while he stick his tongue into my hole, pushing it in and out. The pleasure his mouth was giving me had me on cloud nine and ready to burst. Which I did as soon as he stopped and took one long lick from the bottom of pussy to the top. "Mhmm, you taste so fucking good." He murmurs in between my legs lapping up all of my juices, then he comes up for air and taps my pussy with the tip of his fingers making me jump. He sits up and look at the dashboard "Damn, it's almost two." Completely ignoring me as I lay spread eagle and out of breath. "I think it's bout that time we head out." He grins devilishly.

"Okay " I say catching my breath. I pick my clothes up from the floor and put them back on. "I'll see you tomorrow. " I add, thinking we'll just say our goodbyes and leave. But instead Cameron leans over me and gently grabs my chin making me look into his eyes. What comes next is even more of a surprise. He kisses me, and it's not one of our regular fighting for dominance kisses. This kiss was different, It was slow and sensual, and I felt something deep in my chest. I was electrifying.

His lips were pressed to mine for a good minute before he pulled away. "See you tomorrow. " He whispers getting out of the car and closing the door before I could say anything.

The whole ride home I was in deep thought, it was all so weird. For one, we had never had oral and I didn't think we ever would, because we're not in a relationship and what we were doing was just for fun. Then, there's the kiss. Although we did kiss it was always leading up to or during intercourse. It wasn't whatever that kiss was. This kiss felt different, and I don't know if I like it or not.

====================

As I walk in the door of my house, I see my daddy sitting on the living room couch watching TV. "Hey, daddy. What you doing up so late?" I questioned walking over to sit next to him.

He put his arms around me as I plopped down and lay my head on his shoulder. "Just waiting up for you. Now that you working I barely get to see my big girl." He replies kissing my forehead.

"I know, at least I'm outta your hair and pockets now. " I laugh softly.

He joins in my laughter. "Yeah, that is a plus. And it's keeping you out of trouble too." He pauses for a few seconds. " Right?" Here it goes, the part where this innocent conversation takes a turn for the worst.

"Yes, daddy. I'm being a good girl. " I retort with a slight attitude and roll my eyes. Ever since I went through my little rebellious stage, my parents have been down my back, trying to keep tabs on me, and it gets pretty annoying when they constantly ask me the same questions.

"Hey, I'm trying to make sure your head is still on straight. We don't need you going back down that road. " He counters with authority in his voice.

"I'm fine. " I bark getting up from the couch and then added "Good night." As I went upstairs, defusing the argument that most likely was going to happen if I stayed any longer.

>1186 Words
>Please Vote and/or Comment
>Published June 18, 2016