First day

September first

Hannahs POV

It's September first, my first day back to college as a sophomore. I've been dreading this day since summer began. Normal college kids go out and party evrey night and get drunk for a good time. My version of a good time is sleeping all day and watching YouTube, surfing tumblr while listening to music or reading all night. I laid there thinking about how this first day might go.
I rolled over on my bed and looked at my clock. Ugh. 6am, time to get out of bed. I took a shower, blow dried my hair, and applied my makeup. I walked over to my closet still wrapped in my black towel. What to wear? I decided on black leggings and a black muscle tank and tied a red plaid flannel around my waist with my black vans. I didn't get any breakfast, I normally don't eat breakfast, I don't eat much. I grabbed an iced coffee on the way. I was only a few blocks away from school and luckily there's a Dunkin Donuts on the way. I looked at the clock, 8:15. Shit. Late for the first day. I parked on the side of the road and paced to the school. My first class is language, starts at 8am and ends 9:30, at 11 I have art until noon, and then from 2:30 to 3:45 I have music, and every other day I have math class from 4 til 5:45. I like most classes except math, I don't see why I need it to become a tattoo artist, but it's "mandatory". I walk in the class with all eye on me, I scan the room quickly looking for a seat, there's only two, one in the back or one in the front, I definitely don't want the front. I  nervously walk over to the one in the back next to a really cute boy. He has black hair and a lot of tattoos. He looked at me and smiled. I give him a nervous smile and looked down. He's really attractive, I thought. I wonder if he's new... I didn't see him last year.