Olivers dorm

Oliver's POV

we got into the car and started heading towards my place. I turned in the radio and it was playing a suicide silence song. She was singing along. I can't believe she listens to this music, that's so hot. She's such a small petite girl listening to metal and it was so cute. I guess she caught me staring cause she looked at me and chuckled "what?" She asked smiling "oh nothing, I just didn't think you listened to this music I guess" she chuckled. "I didn't think you did either" we both laughed. This means I could probabaly show her my music without her thinking I'm weird. "So you like metal?" I said "yeah, I like any rock really." I smiled as I parallel parked on the side of my dorm. I think I like her. I wonder if she likes me back. I opened her door and walked her to my dorm. As I opened the door, she smiled and said "wow, your room is so cool." I chuckled a little "thanks, this is my half" I said as I pointed to the right side of the room. "That side's Matts" I said pointing to the left. "Our rooms are kinds the same, except I have way more posters" she said. "I bet yours is better than ours, and it's usually not this clean, but I cleaned it today" I said as I grabbed a water from my mini fridge in the corner. "You could come see it if you'd like, I'm not sure it's as great as you think it is" she said with a smile. I agreed "wanna walk?" I said knowing it was only a few blocks away. "Sure" she said. I locked my door and grabbed her hand again. We walked in the dark to her dorm. She was perfect. "So what kind of music do you make? I'm guessing metal?" She said "yeah, we're probably not great, but it's fun" I said she looked at me "maybe your could show me sometime" she said nervously. Is she nervous around me? She seems so shy and alone. It's so cute. But a part of her looks broken when I look into her beautiful eyes.