Moving forward

Hannah's POV

I could hear Oliver running after me down the stairs "Hannah please. I'm so sorry please just wait" my vision was blurry from crying and my head aches. I love him but I know I can't. It won't work. I don't want to hurt him and I don't want him to hurt me

Olivers POV

"Hannah please. Im so sorry please just wait" I said running after her. She was crying. What the hell? Things were going so good. Did I trigger something from the past? I just want to hold her. I caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" I cooed. She just started sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. "Shh it's ok" I said rubbing her back. "What's wrong?" I asked her, grabbing her chin to make her look at me. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to let my feelings get carried away again and I just don't want to get hurt again I'm sorry" she cried. "Hey, what happened?" She looked down. "Tell me" I said sternly. She looked so ashamed. I just want her to know what ever happened wasn't her fault and it won't happen again. "Well you know how I told you about my ex not being so nice?" She said, tears still running down her red puffy cheeks. "Yeah?" I said. "Well, I tried to break up with him, but he wouldn't let me leave. I ended up getting pregnant, but he beat me so bad he killed the baby and I was in the hospital for weeks. He's in jail and will be for years now." She said. Anger shot through me and I felt my adrenalin go through the roof. Why the hell would anyone want to hurt such a beautiful thing? "How can anyone be so evil?!" I yelled and punched the wall. She grabbed my arm and tried to make out words while crying "y-yes" she said. "What?" I said, confused. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" she said. I stood there for a second trying to take in what just happened. I grabbed her and held for minutes before letting her go and kissing her. We kissed for about a minute and then I led her back to my room and onto my bed. The guys totally knew what we were doing as me and Hannah basically ran into my room. I took off her nirvana shirt and she took unbuttoned my flannel. She was wearing a black lacey bra. I unbuttoned her black skinny jeans and saw cuts all over her thighs. "Hannah, is this from when you were with - him?" She looked down. "Uh yeah, I'm better now, I swear. I got help and I'm sorry" she said. "Promise me you'll never do it again?" "Promise" she said and I kissed her again. "I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again" I whispered as I took off her pants, and she took off mine.
I've never had better sex in my life.

When we were done, we forgot we had class at 2:30. I looked at the clock, 2:56pm. Shit. "Oh no, we're gonna be so late for music!!!" She said frantically getting up and putting her clothes on and brushing her hair. I did the same as we got ready and held hands walking out of my room. The boys were still on the couch. They definitely knew what we just did because they were all smiling ear to ear. Jordan winked, Matt was raising his eyebrows, and Lea's face was red. Me and Hannah smiled and she looked at the ground blushing, we walked to music late. After that we were both beat and just came home and cuddled until we both fell asleep. I didn't even bother to set my alarm for the next morning because it's Saturday and we don't have classes.