Oliver, his name is Oliver

I doodled in my notebook and looked up at the clock. 9am, only 30 more minutes. "That's really good" the guy said. "Uh thanks" I nervously chuckled. I could feel him staring at me for awhile until he said "I'm Oliver" And smiled. "Cool name. Im Hannah," I smiled. "Nice to meet you, Hannah" he said. I smiled and I continued doodling until the end of class. I have an hour and a half to kill until my next class, so I figured I'd just go home and read or something.

After I got out of art at noon, I went home and made a vegan  sandwich that consisted of  lettuce, tomato and vegetarian turkey. After that I took a nap until my next class, music. I walked in a few minutes early, being the first one there. There was three rows of fold up chairs facing the black board and a professor writing on it. He greeted people as thy came through the door. I sat in the last row on the corner, hoping no one would sit next to me. But when I saw Oliver walk through the door, I knew he'd sit next to me. And he did. "Hello love" he said with a smile. I smiled back. "You into music?" He asked. "Kinda, but I'm her for art. I wanna be a tattoo artist." "That's really cool, I bet you'd be good too judging on the doodle you made earlier. It was really good, maybe you could give me one." He smiled bumping my elbow. I just laughed as the professor started talking. He talked about how songs are made and published. Oliver seemed really interested. "You into music?" I asked "Yeah, me and my mates are in a band, I don't know if we'll ever make it, but I'd like to try." He said I just nodded and paid attention til the end. When class was over, I got up to leave and smiled at Oliver "see ya Oliver" I said. "Wait" he said, sounding kind of nervous. "I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee or something tonight?" I got nervous and I think he could tell. I'm kind of anti social. I liked Oli, he seemed nice but I really don't like leaving the house. "What? I don't bite!" He chuckled. I chuckled back "ok ok, I'll go" I said, not so nervous anymore. For some reason I wasn't that scared to talk to him. I don't know why, I just felt comfortable around him. "Ok, what about 7 o'clock?" He asked "yeah sure, here's my number, text me" I said with a smile "See you at seven love" he said "see ya Oliver" I said grabbing my stuff, about to walk out. "Call me Oli" he said "ok Oli" I said. He smiled and I walked out to my car and went home.

June 18th, 2016