She looks so beautiful.

Olivers POV

I walked home from music class, I only live about a block away. I thought about Hannah the whole time. She's so beautiful, and it's so hot she's into and has tattoos. She had beautiful black hair and a pretty small frame. When I got home, I walked to my room and put on sweatpants and saw Matt left me a note on the counter. *went to Lea and Jordan's place. You can join if you want, if not I'll be home sometime tonight* It's only 4 o'clock, I could go, I have nothing to do til seven. Nah, I'd rather stay home and study.

*2 hours later (6 o'clock)*

I should start to get ready, I thought, I got off the couch and walked to the bathroom, I brushed my hair and slipped on black jeans with my black suicide silence shirt and a red and black flannel with my black vans and sat on the couch and texted Hannah
O - hey, this sounds really stalkerish, but I kinda gotta know your adress to pick u up haha
H - haha yeah I live on campus, house A, room 12.
O - okay haha see you around 6:45
H - okay, you can come right in, I'll leave my door unlocked
O - ok

I looked at the clock 6:30, i brushed my teeth and put on a black beanie and sat in my car for about ten minutes listening to music, then started driving looking for Hannah's dorm. I live in house D, so she can't be to far. I was right, she was only about three and a half blocks away. I stopped at the apartment and walked up to the third floor, and saw a white door with a little 12 on the top. This is her room. I took a deep breathe and knocked. She walked up and opened the door with a nervous smile. She was wearing a black skater dress that came apart at the waist with combat boots and an old flannel. She looked so beautiful. "You ready love?" I asked her as she nodded. "Sure am" she said with a cute smile as i grabbed her hand. I could tell she was nervous, but after a few minutes, she seemed better.