YOU MAKE HIM BEG

THIRD PERSON POV

You promised to Seung Hyun that you will visit a famous art gallery so he was so excited. "Jagi, what suits me well?" He said preparing what he will wear. "Dont be too excited oppa,lets sleep" you said as you cuddle your pillow.

---------------

He shakes you. "Jagiya! Wake up! Go to shower!!" He shouts at you and you wake up slowly and hit his face. Hard. "Jagi! What was that for?" He said rubbing his chick. "Your so noisy! My dream was so beautiful! I will have a kiss!" You said heading to the shower. "I will just give it to you." He said while walking towards you. "Yuuuuck" you said as you enter the shower. You finish taking shower and just dress. "Let's go jagi" but you just frown. "What's wrong jagi? Are you hurt?" He said panicking. "Im lazy to go to that art gallery ehhh" you said as you lay down at the couch. "What are you doing?! Jagi please lets go were getting late" he said and whines. "Oh,what did you say?" You said while looking at him. He knows what that means. "Yah! Jagi! Dont make me mad!" He said while pointing a finger to you. "Ok so dont make me go to that gallery hmph" you said. "Aish, jagi p-please hmm? Lets go pleeease im begging you."he said while tugging at your dress. "Pleeeease" then he pout. You look at some where not looking at him. "I beg you please. Look at me ok?" He said and you look at him with a pleading eyes. "Ok!ok!ok! Lets go!" You said chuckling.

Sorry if this is just short. I cant think. No ideas entering my mind.