MEMORIES

[ Y/N POV ]

I almost forgot our memories. With my husband Choi Seung Hyun. I am almost 4 years here.

I have a disease called, 'Alzheimer Disease'. Funny right? I know that i am only 18 yearsold, but they told me i am already 25.

I miss him, i want to touch his handsome face, i dont believe them but they told me.........We break up.

A tear escape my eyes. How can this happen to me? Such a young age, pity myself.

******

"Y/N! HAHA! YOUR TOO CUTE FOR THAT!" Seung Hyun keep laughing at me because I am dancing gwiyomi.

He pinch my cheeks. "You are harassing me! You are too cute!" He said and hug me. I hug him back.

"Oppa, eotteokhae? I am so inlove of you" he smiles. "Why? Me, i am so inlove of you too" he said and kiss me.

"Yah, whats that. You thief!" I said and quickly chase him.

"SEUNG HYUN OPPA!"  I happily shouted and chase him around.

****

"Seung Hyun Oppa" i said. "Why?" Seung Hyun sat beside me with a boquet of flower. I smile.

"I am crazy, what the heck. Now i can see you and hear you and touch you? I am unbelievable" I murmurs.

He shook his head. "Yes, you can see me and hear me and touch me from now on. And i will stay by your side forever" he said and hug you.

You are not dreaming, because he is true.