BYE 😭😭

T.O.P POV

No one know that im leaving. Hurtful to say but its ok.  I dont want them to know that i am leaving specially her. My love. Im sorry but if i tell you that i will leave , youll force me to stay by your side. I also want that but its my time. I posted my last pic on intsagram. 02/09/17. My enlistment on military.  "Goodbye y/n ,Good bye Seoul.  Goodbye my brothers." As i finish the sentence, my tears slowly drop from my eyes down to my cheeks. I already have dinner with my mom and my sister. "Im sorry" i said and stand straight. Wore my jacket, smoke the cigarette. Wore my cap,glasses,mask. All black. I start to walk slowly glancing at all people in the Seoul. Ji yong is calling me. They are begging to meet me just one. I am shocked because i see GD walking towards me. He grab me to a private place. "Hyung. You stupid." He hug me and i take a picture of it. "You dont want fan meetings? You dont want to see y/n?" My eyes become teary again. "stop it ji yong. If i do that i cant leave. I wont leave because theyre going to stop me. I have conscience. " I said.

Y/N POV

Where are you Seung Hyun? I walk back and fort checking my phone. Suddenly,i got a message from Ji Yong oppa.

Y/n meet him at (insert a place in Seoul) . Faster!

I wear my coat and grab my keys and start the engine of my car. Seung hyun please wait for me.

*

" Y-y/n? W-what are you doing here?" Seung hyun said and hug me. "You stupid! Why you dont want to meet me?!" I said and punch his back. "Im sorry . Shhh." He said and kiss me. He let go. "Y/n, i promised that i will go back to you after my enlistment." He said and smile. "Be sure. Promised sealed" i said and kiss him passionatelty

***********************************

Thanks for reading. Guys i am the top 1 at our class 😂😂😂😂 and it is because of BIGBANG.