0.2 ∇ Frenemies, Doctor Visits, & the Salvatore Brothers

Chapter Two

Clarke was currently seated in between Stefan and Bonnie, a fake smile on her face

Clarke was currently seated in between Stefan and Bonnie, a fake smile on her face. She didn't want to be anywhere near the Gilbert girl, but it looks like she didn't have a choice.

"So, were you born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asked, breaking the ice.

Stefan hummed in response. "And moved while I was still young."

"Parents?" The Bennett witch questioned, smiling softly.

"My parents passed away." Stefan responded, surprising Clarke. She stared at the vampire in shock, giving him a sad grin when he looked at her.

"I'm sorry." Elena addressed gently, catching Stefan's attention. "Any siblings?"

"None that I talk too. I live with my Uncle." The youngest Salvatore contiued. Clarke furrowed her brows together, thinking in what he had said. He did have siblings but he just didn't talk to them.

"So, Stefan," Caroline chimed in, trying to get the vampire's attention off the doppelgänger. "If you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow."

"It's a back to school thing at The Falls." Bonnie explained further.

"Are you going?" Stefan asked Elena, causing Clarke to roll her eyes.

"Of course she is." Bonnie answered happily. Elena chuckled softly, casting her gaze down to her lap as a blush rose to her cheeks. Clarke just scoffed slightly as she leaned back into her chair.

"Has anyone told you two that you look so much alike?" Stefan question, raising an eyebrow as he motioned between Clarke and Elena.

"Yeah, throughout our entire childhood." Elena laughed awkwardly. "But it's not the same anymore, we obviously have our differences now."