chapter 1

Oh hey, I'm Julie Cadwell. You can call me 'Jules' if you want. My dad used to call me that before he passed away. No, I'm not here to explain my story yet. So just keep reading if you want.

Also make sure to vote for this story and add it to your library because the author is pretty great. * cough cough * just saying.

Anyways, let's just start this story at the first day of school because why not?

•••

julie
I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door. I was still processing the feeling of being fully awake so I just sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I looked around my room with boxes that I still needed to unpack and after daydreaming of where to put things, there was the same knock on my door but this time it was louder.

"Julie! C'mon wake up sweetie. You have to get ready for your first day!", my beautiful mother yelled.

"Alright mom, I'll be out in a bit!", I replied.

Oh highschool, the place of misery and despair for human beings that just want to go home and sleep in all day.

I crawled out of bed and put on my cute bunny slippers because my room was freezing. Then, I headed to my hallway and in to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. You know, just the usual girl mornings in the bathroom.

After that, I headed straight back to my girl cave and rampaged through my closet just to find that one outfit that you can just look at and say "#goals."

After years of looking, I finally found an outfit. It was a white cropped tank top and I paired it with a light pink skater skirt. After that, I threw on a floral kimono because it looked cute. Don't judge.

After that, I curled my hair and put on my makeup which consisted of eyeliner, eyeshadow, bb cream, etc. I'm just too lazy to say the rest and many of you might not care anyways.

I skipped down the stairs and ate breakfast which was smiley face eggs and bacon with some pancakes.

Halfway through my breakfast, my socially awkward bestfriend named Erin Thompson walked in.

"I'm home!", she screamed and ran to the counter with some pancakes ready for her.
Us being the two biggest fatasses, we both finished in less than 12 minutes.

"Okay mom, we're going to head out. Love you!", i said and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Mrs. Cadwell! Have a great day!", Erin waved.

We both took our penny boards and started riding to school. We raced each other to see who would get there first and once we reached an intersection, we almost got hit by a car. The car honked at us and the driver flicked us off.

Erin and I looked at each other and laughed our asses off. Oops.

Yup, this first day is going to be awesome.. or so I thought.