La La

『La La
《Hetalia songfic
【Kiku Honda X Reader ONESHOT

>Lyrics=this font

Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oooh [x2]
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oooh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oooh•

It was another blazing hot day, unusual weather since it's still spring in C/n. You had gotten a letter from Kiku that he'd be visiting to celebrate the Easter with you. Although, they don't celebrate Easter in Japan, Kiku decided to spend it with you, Arthur, America, philippines & Prussia,. However, the main reason he really went was because of....

ARTHUR!!!!

(Arthur: WAIT WHAT?! I'M NOT GAY, YOU BLOODY GIT!
Kiku: Um, Ren-sama? I-I'm with the reader...
Author: *Completely ignores Kiku* you sure, Arthur-kun?
Arthur: YES. How else would I be dating you?!
Author: *nervously scratches cheek * good point.
Arthur: JUST GET BACK TO THE STORY!!..)

I'm just joking. The real reason is because of a certain female. She had H/l, h/c hair, the most beautiful e/c(s)

•Come feel my heart
It's beating like a drum and I confess
When you're around
It's like an army's marching through my chest•

Yes, it's very much the truth. You, Y/n l/n made the Japanese man's kokoro go doki doki and his face heat up.

His kokoro always doki'ed as If the soldiers of his army were marching about with their heavy gear through his chest.

•And there's nothing I can do
I just gravitate towards you
You're pulling on me like the moon
I just wanna get you sideways
I say anything I can to get me more than just a dance
Tell me where to put my hands
You know that you could be my favorite one-night stand•

And yet, you made him feel helpless, even if he wasn't really one to admit. He just wanted to get you sideways, to mess up your orderly ways, and get himself something more than just a dance with you. He wanted to know where he could put his hands on your beautiful figure, heck, if he could, he wanted to have a one night stand with you!