Shark teeth // R.M

Rin Matsuoka x Fem! Reader
Fluffy Drabble
-------

Rin jolted up as his alarm went off. Yawning, he stretched and got up; scratching his side as he lazily staggered to the bathroom. He squeezed toothpaste onto his toothbrush and placed it into his mouth; brushing his sharp, shark-like teeth.

"Why are you up so early?" Sousuke questioned as he glanced at Rin who had just walked out of the bathroom.

"Y/n... date... 11AM..." he mumbled incoherently, as he tossed his phone into his bunk. Noticing his friend's sleepy state, Sousuke felt himself face palm.

"You do realize it's 10:50, right?" He questioned, a light-hearted chuckle escaping his lips as he witnessed his best friend since grade school widen his maroon eyes and scramble across their shared dorm room.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" He panicked, quickly stripping off his sweatpants and muscle tank top and switching into his black jeans with a chain hanging onto the belt loop, a white shirt, and a black and white varsity jacket with his black beanie hanging off his head.

"It's fun to see you freak out. And besides, I'm not your mom." Sousuke replied with a sly grin on his face.

"Have fun on your date with Y/n-chan." He added, smiling as he headed to his own closet.

"See ya later, Sousuke!" He called, as Sousuke chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. See ya." The whale-shark threw back, grabbing his black Nike jacket and heading out for his morning run.
(I originally typed in 'morning rub' then realised how wrong it sounds when I was editing)

-----

You tugged at the sleeves of your f/c sweater that Rin had gotten you for your birthday last year. You stood outside of the mall, waiting for your boyfriend.

'What is taking him so long?' You thought to yourself before you heard an exasperated, "Sorry I'm late!" You glanced at your phone before stuffing it back into your back pocket.

"You aren't that late. It's only 11:02." You replied, sweat dropping at his idiocy. He cutely huffed, puffing out his cheeks.

"I wasn't worried." He grumbled, directing his gaze towards anywhere else but you. His face was slowly growing to be as red as his eyes.

You giggled at his flustered state and pinched his cheek; the action causing him to flinch and pout adorably.

"It's okay, my Shark teethed tsundere. " You comforted him, placing a kiss on his head.