Keys (Ch 9)

(Phil's POV)
Those two girls were an amazing couple. But they think we are on a website and that we are getting married. Then I remember. What about the cat that led us here?  And where are we going to sleep? It's 15:38 (3:38 pm) now. That means we have time to find a place. "Want to explore London?" I ask Dan. "Sure." She answers. We then just walk. I hear a weird jingle sound in my pocket. I look in it. It's keys. They have 384 Zori road on them and 37B on it. I show Dan. We don't know where it is. So I look it up on my phone. It's a new phone. A futuristic one. It's easy to use though. "We have to go left then left again, then straight and then a right and we get to the building. I'm guessing we have a flat together." I explain. We walk. It's really not to far from where the weird alley was.

(Dan's POV)
"We are here. We are at the building." Phil says acting like it was a long walk. I play along. "What a long journey. I am surprised we didn't dehydrate." I say acting out of breath. Then we both laugh. We go up to the lift and press up. It has so many buttons. The normal ones like open/close doors and the numbers from 1-10 but then it has letters and numbers. 1-20A. 20-40A. 1-35B. 36B. 37B. 38B. 39B. I press 37B seen as that is on the key. It's a short ride. Then we get to the most amazing thing ever. Huge windows is what you see right when you walk in. A couch that is black my favourite with an ombré to blue Phil's favourite. And I walk left and see a kitchen. It's pretty big. It's almost the size of my bedroom in Manchester. Then I see a brown thing come near me. Then I realize. It's the cat that led us here. It is our cat. Then I only see one bed. It's in a deprecate room but it is a very big room and a big bed too. Then I see a binder. It has PHAN written on it in a diagonal going from the top left corner to the bottom right corner. My handwriting is the PH and Phil's handwriting is the AN. I open it. It's our wedding plans. If I'm a girl I have a gorgeous dress. And if I'm a boy I'm renting a tuxedo. Phil is wearing a tuxedo. I kind of hope I'm a girl on October 19 because this dress is amazing. "Wow." Phil says. We are both speechless. Then we see a laptop open and a camera.

[465 words]
{A/N: I obviously made up where they live and their apartment number. Don't try to stalk a stranger!}