Chapter 15: We're 5 Seconds Of Summer

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Everyone was standing over me, except Michael.

"W-where's Michael?" I asked, I scanned over the group of people.

"He fell asleep, honey." My mom smiled.

"How do you feel?" My dad asked.

"I have a bit of a headache." I said.

I looked over at my brother, and I smiled. I actually missed the little butthead.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi."

"Are you gonna die?"

My face dropped and I frantically shook my head. "No, Dylan. I'm gonna be fine." I small smiled. He nodded and went and sat down on the couch next to where Michael slept.

I didn't want to wake him up but I wanted him by me. I'd feel selfish if I woke him up now, he's been awake for the past 5 days just in spite for me.

"All your tests came back. You're perfectly fine, no brain injuries or anything." Mom said. I smiled.

"When do I get to go home?" I asked.

"Probably by tomorrow." I nodded.

"We're going to take Dylan to his friends. We'll be back tomorrow, okay?" My dad said. I nodded and they left.

I saw Michael stand up. He smiled once he saw I was awake.

"Hey baby." He smiled and pecked my lips. "How are ya feeling?"

"I'm ok. How did you sleep?"

"Good. I couldn't go to sleep until I knew your test results came back clear, then I knocked out." He chuckled. I smiled.

"The couch isn't very comfy, I'll admit." He said as he stretched and his back popped. I cringed.

"Just sleep in my bed with me." I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"I could list at least 5 people who would not appreciate that." He laughed and I joined in.

"I don't care. You're here because of me and if I want you to sleep with me then you can sleep with me." I said.

"Sleep with you?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile forming on my face.

"Don't think dirty!" I laughed.

"But you'd really share the bed with me?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

"It's just one more night. And you're my... Boyfriend," I blushed, "it's okay." I shrugged. He smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, rubbing my temples. I still had a headache.

"About 7. Are you tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Scoot over." He said.

I scoot over in the bed to give him room to slide in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

The door swung open and the nurse walked in. She smiled at us then turned her attention to me.

"I hear you've got a bit of a headache?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you want some medicine?"

No, I'd rather suffer.

Of course I wanted medicine.

"Yes, please." I said.

-------------------------

*The Next Day*

"Are you ready to go home?" Mom smiled at me. I nodded and carefully stood up off the bed. Michael had left earlier because he had to wake up early and go to school. It was Friday today but I had to go back on Monday.

She grabbed the small bag that she packed for me and we walked out of the door. We got to the main floor and my mom had to sign me out before we could leave.

It was weird walking outside, the sun shone down on my face and the wind whipped my hair back.

I climbed in the passenger side of the car and laid my head back against the headrest.

"Are you excited to go home?" Mom asked. She seemed anxious.

"Yeah... Are you okay?" I asked. She smiled over at me and just nodded.

We pulled up outside of my house and my mom quickly jumped out of the car and grabbed my things before rushing inside. What is going on?

I trudged up the driveway and opened the front door of the house.

"Oh yeah! No one help the unstable girl wobbling up the drive!" I yelled.

All of a sudden a loud eruption of "Surprise!" made my head snap up to see a group of smiling people. I smiled once my eyes landed on Luke standing with... A girl? Then I kept on looking around and saw Calum. He was standing next to a guy I hadn't seen before. Then I saw Michael who stood by my dad, mom and brother.

"What is this!" I cheered. Michael came around and grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so happy you're okay." He breathed. I smiled and pulled away. I looked around the room at all the people. It may not be a lot, but it was perfect and it was everything I wanted. Except for the 2 randoms.

I let go of Michael and walked to Luke, my best friend. He smiled down at me and hugged me.

"Welcome home." He smiled. I smiled back then looked at the girl and gave her a smile. She genuinely smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Alexa." She said.

"Kassidy." I said.

"Sorry if I'm intruding, I just wanted to meet the best friend."

"Oh no, no. You're fine! It's nice to meet you. Thanks for coming." I smiled again as I walked away to where Michael, Calum and the other guy were.

Michael saw me coming and he smiled, pulling me to his side.

"Hey Kassidaaaay." Calum teased. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Kass, this is our friend-." Michael started.

"Hello, I'm Ashton." He smiled and offered me his hand to shake.

"Hi." I smiled. I was doing a lot of smiling and my face hurt.

"We started a band." Michael said. I turned to look up at him.

"What?" I asked. His face broke out into a smile.

"We started a band. There's 4 of us."

"4?" I asked.

"Yeah... 4." I heard the familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Luke and Alexa, Luke was smiling from ear to ear. I looked around at all the boys.

"We're 5 Seconds Of Summer."

----------------

I know that's not how 5sos started as a band but I'm just adding my own details :)

Thank you for readingggg :)