Chapter 22: "Pretty Much"

*MATURE CONTENT*

---------------------------

We were in my bed, the only sound was our even breathing. He was sat up against the headboard, I sat at the end of the bed.

My heart was beating fast, so hard I'm sure Michael could hear it. My mind was a big mess. I wasn't thinking clearly. I couldn't even tell you which way was right and which was left. Michael knew the mess I had become.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I... Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded.

"No you're not." He crawled across the bed and sat beside me. He placed a hand on my thigh and I gulped. A smirk reached his full lips.

"Did you think we were gonna-" he stopped himself and his cheeks turned slightly pink. I nodded slowly. "I-I mean... I wasn't going to-." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Did you want to?" I asked awkwardly.

"Of course I do." He whispered, "it's just... I know you're a virgin. You want me to take that?" He asked, staring down at me.

"I mean, we have a lot of issues going on right now, I don't want you to regret it." He said.

"I wouldn't regret you Michael." I small smiled.

"No, you wouldn't regret how good you felt if we did." He smirked, "I mean, I can make you feel really good."

"I don't believe you." I teased, slightly smirking.

"I can prove it to you." His grin grew.

"Then prove it to me."

He grabbed both of my thighs and lifted me off the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he held me up by my bum and his lips instantly found my neck, trailing down to my collarbones then back up.

He dropped me down on the bed then instantly followed, hovering over me.

"Take off your shirt." He whispered against my neck. I did what he said and lifted my shirt from my body. His eyes trailed down to my breast, then he looked back up at me, slightly smiling.

My heart fluttered when I looked into his pale eyes and saw something I've never seen in anyone's eyes; love.

He reached behind me and unhooked my bra, then threw it across the room. A little moan slipped from his lips once his eyes scanned over my chest.

His mouth trailed down my neck, collarbone, chest.

I grabbed at the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head. His hands grasped onto my breast and I gasped. He smirked.

His fingers grabbed the top of my jeans and began to pull them down.

"A-are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I laughed slightly and nodded.

He completely pulled my pants down then grabbed for my underwear. I bit my lip watching him slowly slide them off.

"Fuck, don't do that. Don't bite your lip." He growled.

I sat up enough to grip onto the top of his jeans and pull them down his legs. I could see his bulge through his shorts and rubbed him over the thin material.

He leaned his head back and groaned. I pulled his underwear down and his member shot up. My eyes widened in surprise. That's a penis?!

Michael laughed loudly and stepped back covering his area. I looked up at him with the same shocked expression.

"I forgot you've never seen..." He said, still laughing.

"I'm... Sorry..." I said, slightly blushing.

"You're the cutest thing I've ever
seen." He said as he walked over to me and pushed me back against the bed so I was laying on my back.

His leaned down and kissed my thighs all the way up until he was by the place I needed him most. I felt him stick one finger inside me, pumping slowly.

"You're... So wet." He said. I gasped once I felt his tongue. Suddenly he stuck another finger inside and I felt the pit of my stomach clench. He pulled his fingers out and attached our lips again.

"This is going to hurt at first, I promise it will get better, okay?" He leaned away and placed his hand gently in my hair and ran his fingers through it. I closed my eyes and sighed. "If you want me to stop, tell me." He said. I nodded.

He slipped a condom on and pressed the tip of his penis against my core. I wrapped my arms around his torso and slid my hands down his back, waiting for the pain to come.

He pushed in and I let out a muffled cry. Michael's face filled with concern. He didn't move, waiting for me to adjust. I nodded slowly, telling him to keep going.

He pulled out, then plunged back in. It still hurt, but with each thrust it became more bearable. I felt a few tears slide down my face.

Soon the pain turned to pleasure and I raked my hands down his back, surely leaving scratches.

"I'm gonna-"

"Me too, baby girl." He said.

Only a couple more thrusts and I hit my peak. He collapsed on top of me, but held his weight on his arm.

"That's sex?" I said between pants. He laughed.

"Pretty much."

I nodded.

"You're the best I've ever been with." He said, looking up at me.

"M-me?" I asked. He nodded with a smile.

"I've never been with a girl I was in love with. I love you." He kissed my cheek, leaving his lips lingering.

"I love you too." I smiled. He tiredly smiled before falling down beside and pulling me into his side.

"Oh, band practice is tomorrow... Since we're together again, I think... Want to come?" He shyly asked. I smiled softly.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Are we... Together?" He asked.

"I think so." I teased. He chuckled slightly and pulled me to him. I nuzzled into his neck and closed my eyes.

I missed his scent, although now all he smells like is sex and perspiration. I still smiled. I loved knowing he was right beside me, and that he was really there, it wasn't some sick dream where I would wake up and come to the reality of it.

I wrapped my arms around him, attempting to pull myself closer. He smiled and his hand laid on my hip, lightly tracing circles.

Sex is tiring.

I could feel myself slipping into unconsciousness and soon enough, I was gone.

--------------------------------

Seriously not even going to lie, it was a bit awkward for me to write. My friends' disgusted faces kept popping in my head. They wouldn't dig this much. Oh well.

no regrets.

Mostly because I'm still a virgin and here I am writing about what it probably is like. Lol

I'm not a pro about sex so I mostly just based it around other smut stories I've read.

Thanks for reading.

:)