Chapter 1

Camila scrolled down between her playlists and she mentally cursed herself for not creating at least one possibility for a bad mood day. Although she really couldn't actually blame herself. On her phone she had like two sad songs because she was a genuinely happy person on 364 days of the year. Unlucky for her, today was the day of exception. She was already on the verge of tears when she sat down next to the window and just looked out, searching for those mesmerizing green eyes she watched all month. She knew even if they were there somewhere, she wouldn't be able see them from the distance. She won't be able to see them again and that's what made her wish for that stupid playlist filled with soul-crushingly sad melodies.

– I'm gonna miss you – she mumbled.

This month for her was like a trip to Heaven and now she needed to go back to the Earth which is her actual reality. She should be happy. She should be thankful for the chance she got, to go overseas and have this amazing holiday. Camila knew she should feel joy, but she wasn't feeling any of that. She was just simply heartbroken.

– Why am I such an idiot? – Camila exhaled loudly.

The girl was aware of the fact that she was a sappy romantic and sucker for a good love story. She adored when two people found each other and she let her heart break and tears run when soulmates were broke apart. Damn, she cried over Titanic for at least a week without stopping. And now she was sitting on a departing airplane, Lana Del Rey's Born to Die and Summertime Sadness was bursting into her ears on repeat and she was sobbing softly because it happened again. Because she just discovered a great love story again and it broke her heart again. Actually it was the best love story she ever knew. It was hers.

– It was ours – she whispered to the glass while the plane ascended from the ground.

She shut her eyes and let herself float in memories. It was by far the best summer of her life. Better then she could ever think of, better then she could imagine.

Camila came to the United States to do her practice, to have some unforgettable experiences, to make hundreds of pictures, to lay on a beach next to the ocean, to go on crazy adventures, to run into worldwide famous celebrities and brag about it to her best friend.

And that's exactly what she did. She got up at 5 am every morning for two weeks to go to work and educate herself, and although the girl hated mornings, she didn't mind because it was the opportunity of her life. She explored the whole area, went hiking to the Hollywood sign, she gambled in Las Vegas, she got a tan in Venice beach, she annoyed every single friend of hers by uploading every picture of her breathtaking view or herself doing something fun, like eating churros in Disneyland in front of the Peter Pan ride to her Instagram and she definitely experienced in every meaning of the word. And she did meet famous people too, but the brunette didn't brag about it. She kept it for herself.

Because Camila didn't came to the United States to find love.

But she did.

1 Month earlier

Lauren hated to travel alone, she always did. On the bus to school, in a car to her grandparents, taking the ferryboat for like fifteen minutes, she just hated it. And this half day long tortorous flight from London back to Los Angeles was a complete nightmare for her. The girls from her band went home two days before, but Lauren wanted to stay with her mother a bit longer in Europe, to enjoy her favorite city before they start touring and her schedule becomes crazy again. The thing is, Lauren hasn't thought about the fact, that if she stays without the girls and her mom goes back to Miami, she have to fly back to the United States all by herself.