Chapter 14

I wasn't going to update yet, but you can thank @rated_pg . I think this is my favorite chapter so far, so I hope you enjoy the fluffffff ;) Love ya :*

After their fastest lunch yet, Lauren and Camila headed to the Buzzfeed office in Los Angeles, where the girls of Fifth Harmony had an interview. The foreigner probably was more excited and nervous than anybody else, because everything was new to her. While the group got ready, Will gave her a small tour in the building and a VIP name tag which said "Camilla". The brunette just rolled her eyes because it happened all the time, but she was sure Lauren will tease the hell out of her because of it. She was glad that the manager supported her stay with the girls and didn't leave her alone. He even tried to make her comfortable around this whole celebrity thing.

Lastly, they entered a room filled with cameras, microphones and running stuff members. The five women was already dolled up, sitting in their chairs, talking with each other and the student was more than happy when she saw how her favorite member's face lit up when she noticed her. Lauren gave her a small wink before the interviewer sat down and in medias res started the interview.

– So I promised you that I will not ask you about your private life but I will ask you that what's your current OTP? – she asked the girls after they talked about the new album and the video.

– Mine was Brangelina but you know the recent events... So probably Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, I don't think they have a shipname though... – Ally answered first.

– For me it's Mr. and Mrs. Obama – Normani said.

– Camreeeeeeen! – Dinah shouted and Lauren immediately sent her a death glare.

– Mine too! – Lucy seconded and the green-eyed Latina was seriously debating beating them in front of the camera, but when she looked at the smiling foreigner her anger evaporated really quickly.

– Camren? – the interviewer asked confused.

– It's Lauren and Cam... – the Polynesian started.

– Dinah-Jane Hansen! – Lauren scolded her with wide eyes.

– It seems like Lauren isn't a single lady then. Who is the mystery boy?

Camila giggled on the side but she stopped when she got one of those scary looks from the raven-haired Latina as well. Although that doesn't seem so serious, it was more playful than the ones Dinah got. Will stormed towards the producer and started to argue with him as fast and as quiet as possible.

– How was that 'I'm not gonna ask you about your private things'? – Lauren joked after she totally calmed down. Probably this whole thing gonna live down in a couple of days, and she couldn't care less about the gossips about a "mystery boy". After the whole Laucy thing, she learned how to handle these kind of situations.

Not long after that "accident" they finished the whole interview and the pale-skinned singer was in a better mood as soon as she thought that she will spend the rest of her day with her Camz.

– I'm sorry Laur – Dinah apologized immediately.

– No worries, it's all good. At least it's not Laucy now – she giggled and her Polynesian friend looked at her absolutely confused.

– You're not mad? – she asked.

– Nope. Why would I be? I stopped you before you could say Camila, so there's no biggie – Lauren winked at her. – Mani will give you a ride back and say bye to Lucy for me. I know she's going home for the weekend but I don't wanna make Camz wait. Thanks DJ. Bye.