Chapter 28 - Explicit warning

Lauren was the type of person who liked when everything went according to the plan. And did she have big plans for that day. She knew when to take out Camila and where, what should they wear and how to avoid the people figure out that she is not in the States. The musician made sure to check the reservations again and consulted with her helpers before her girlfriend would get up.

But she didn't count with the fact that she was beyond sexually frustrated and the brunette's closeness was not helping to go through with everything either. So now they were watching an episode from some weird TV show she never heard of before in a language she doesn't speak just because Camila wanted to and it was her birthday so she let her. The singer didn't pay too much attention to the screen anyway when all she could concentrate was the caramel skin peeking out of Camila's shirt and the fact that the girl wasn't wearing a bra. She considered throwing her perfect plan out of the window, cancel everything, rip the clothing off of the other Latina and never leave the bed.

– Are you sure you don't want to do something else? – Camila cut of the raven-haired woman's internal battle although her tone suggested that she was suggesting something similar like Lauren's thoughts.

– I'm sure Camz, it's your birthday, we will do whatever you desire. And in a few hours I'll take you out for a nice date, because this time, I'm gonna do us right – she smiled back but choked on the last word when she felt the student's hand slowly sneak up on her inner tight.

– Whatever I desire? – the brunette smirked and leaned closer, almost closing the distance between them. – Then what about we skip the dressing up nicely and going out part and start with the eating. I happen to see something I would really like to taste...

One tiny and thin string was all the American had left as self-control and Camila was one millisecond away to tear that because her usually brown iris was nowhere to be seen, her hands were nearing dangerous areas and her breath was tickling the older girl's lips.

– Please let me do this right, I really would like to take you out on a proper date – she pleaded but didn't sound as convincing as she wanted to.

– I'm perfectly okay with you just taking me on every surface of this room – the brunette husked into her girlfriends ear.

Truth is, since they got up, the younger woman tried to seduce the singer with showing off her skin, bending over at every chance she got, touch her not so innocently. She even put on some crappy tv show in her motherlanguage just to get her girlfriend bored and make her jump on her. It was not working at all and Camila grew so frustrated she just had to turn up the heat way more and now she was more than happy because it finally elicited the effects she hoped for.

Lauren groaned loudly and grabbed her foreigner's hips, pulling her impossibly closer and kissing her hard. In the back of her head she knew this was not what she should do but it felt so good she couldn't stop and to be honest she didn't really want to. That was when Camila's phone went off and saved her carefully planned surprise.

She basically jumped out of the bed and stumbled backwards, muttering something about bathroom and let the brunette speak whoever called her. Lauren grabbed her own device from the counter and she realized that the impromptu make-out session they just had was longer then in actually felt and she started internally panic when she saw she received a text from Normani twenty minutes ago.

"Hey Laur, we just landed. We'll wait for Anna, rent a car and start everything. You have an hour to get Mila out. Love you"

– Camz, baby, let's get ready and head out – she marched back into the room determined to actually make it outside, far from the temptations.