Klay's Date

Klay goes inside the house as he waited for Tristan to surprise him. "SURPRISE!" "Tristan," Klay smiled. "I didn't know you were setting up the table with some rose just for the two of us," "Oh and I had some spaghetti and some apple cider, just a toast Klay, since now that we spend our time together, I wanted to do something because I want to spend the rest of my life with you and when the dreams come true, I want to be the father to your children," "You definitely made a promise that you wanted to be a father to our children and I knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me," Klay Thompson started crying. "Tristan... This is the best surprise you have for me even though I was a loner in one of these days, hurt for no reason, but now on you're the reason why you always helped me be whole again and yet, I had many reasons why I could repay all the good things I have done, no matter how bad or good I was, it will never matter to me," "I'll take you and your whole family wherever you go," Tristan said as he held his hand. "Even though I have to go to work, I knew I will find our way just to find a place to live, no matter how good or bad your reasons and your personality are, as long as I'm here, I will always be by your side, I'm glad to have met you," "Me too Tristan! Right, in fact I should go home, are we going anywhere?" He stood in while Tristan smiled at him. "You can if you want, I'll drive you home,"

The next morning,

Klay and Mychel were at the kitchen eating pancakes. "Klay you looked happy today," Mychel Thompson laughed. "In fact, what happened?" "Tristan and I had some date together, he made a promise that he will always be here with us even when we have tough times, he also promised me that he will be a father to one of our children and yet, no matter how tough our challenges are, we will encounter it," "Oh That makes sense," Mychel said. "Although, are you going to have children while you're at school?" "No," Klay shook his head. "I'm not going to have children yet, I have to graduate from high school and go to college first then when it's time, I can have children, one thing for sure," Klay Thompson goes upstairs as Stephen Curry asked his brother. "Where did Klay go?" "He went upstairs," Mychel replied. "It's just that he's feeling anxious of having children and I knew it caused him to feel afraid because it is going to hurt him really bad," "Klay?" Stephen Curry opens the door to his bedroom. He saw Klay with the pillow on his stomach and laid down on the pillow as he covered his whole body with blankets. "Klay what's wrong?" He saw Klay feeling scared. "I'm scared Stephen Curry, It's just that it's not worth it," "Klay there's no problem with it," Having children made Klay feel worried. "Stephen Curry, If Tristan is going to be a father to one of my children, it would be a successful rewarding for me, but you know what I'm scared of? Being pregnant," "I know homie," He said. "But if you have a child with you, it will hurt you if you feel anxious about this, the more you feel anxious, it is still going to affect it,"